"HeeYyyOooOooo!!" The man flinched and looked behind him,a woman was standing there with a pout. She had long black hair that matched her eyes, a beautiful dress, a straw hat, and her skin was gleaming in the sunlight.

"Um....can you leave me alone, I'm having a moment.."

"Hmmm....a moment of what?"

The man sighed, "A moment of life." He spat.

"Jeez, okay then." 

The man scoffed and placed his head back on his knees, but he glanced to his side and noticed the girl was now sitting next to him.

"What're you doing.."

"Nothing..."

"Well go do your "nothing" elsewhere." The man had thought she had finally left but could almost feel her positive and happy energy flowing beside him.

"Anyways my names Satomi, what's yours?" She asked, with a smile.

"........Fyodor."

"Fyodor, what a weird name! I never heard of it before." Fyodor raised an eyebrow at her, he then sat more nicely and actually placed his attention on her.

"Why are you staying around me?"

"Huh? I mean, is it a law not to?"

"W-Well....no?"

"Then I'm not doing anything wrong~" she giggled.

Fyodor smiled for the first time that week....no maybe it's been even longer since he last smiled...

"My turn for a question!" She raised her hand.

"H-Huh?"

"Say Fyodor, why are you sitting here alone...and sad..."

"......Because I don't have anything else for me to do..."

"Hmm is that so...say Fyodor ask me something now!"

"Um....why are you here?"

"Haha, because I felt like today was a good day to go to the beach! Good thing I did cause I met you!"

Fyodor felt his face heat up as he looked away, it was quiet for a few seconds before Fyodor said, "N-Now you ask a question...." he mumbled.

Satomi smiled and leaned closer to Fyodor, "Say Fyodor what's your favorite color?"

"Umm...I don't have one...what about you?"

"Hehe, White of course! I love that it matches with almost any color of clothing~"

"I-I see..." Fyodor didn't understand her at all...but for once in his life he enjoyed talking and being around someone else..

The two of them talked for hours and hours upon end, smiling and laughing, acting as if nothing was wrong with the world. 

"Say Fyodor!" Satomi stood up and held out her hand, "Why don't you come with me, and walk around the city?" She asked.

"Huh...it's not your turn to ask a question yet." Fyodor grinned.

Satomi looked at him wide eyed and giggled, "Oh well then, I guess you don't wanna have an awesome and fun filled time with Miss Satomi~" she sang.

Fyodor stood up and looked down at Satomi with a gentle gaze, he then grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently, "Say Satomi...do you mind if I take a moment of your time...and um...what did you wanna do?" He asked, laughing in embarrassment as he forgot what he wanted to say.

"Do you wanna hang out basically?" She giggled.

"Yes....do you want to?"

Satomi nodded with a smile, she then pulled Fyodor towards her as they started running now..