Beach(Part 1)

Y/N's POV*

.

I was as usual sunbathing, feeling the sun's glares on my face and body and its warmth somehow relaxed my muscles.

Then someone coming out of the water caught my eye, I got up a little on my elbows and put mu sun glass on top of my head and observed...well actually the correct word would be checked out.

It was more like a movie where they show this scene in slow motion, his head came into my vision first, and then his hand running through his messy, wet blonde hair.

When I could see him as a whole, well his whole body; my mouth dropped open, I saw him looking at me, I could feel his eyes glued to me.

Another guy with a little longer dark brown hair walked up to him, they stood together and licked their lips hungrily while staring at my barely concealed body.

Suddenly feeling insecure I rushed for my towel and covered myself and got up, one of them shouted from the back -'why are you hiding that sexy body babe?'

I gave a fake smile, much more of an uncomfortable smile and walked away.

I rushed up to my hotel room and went in for a shower, as I walked in and turned the knob, when the water started rushing out through the small holes to my head, I ran my hand through my hair with my eyes shut and saw the blonde haired guy appear in my head.

When I got out I changed into my dark blue shorts and a black tank top.

Sometime later I went to the bar for a drink , As I was ordering my drink I saw those same two men from today afternoon walking in.

I tried to hide my face as much as possible but it became too obvious that I came to know that they were looking at me and talking about me.

I was very anxious and curious to know, but then I lost interest in knowing.

They sat opposite me, it basically was a round table where the drinks were made.

I still tried to hide my face behind the bartender to prevent making an eye contact, but the blonde couldn't stop looking at me.

When he always tried to smile, I looked away on time, but the glaring and staring at me was becoming too weird that I started feeling uncomfortable. The feeling of discomfort started appearing on my face.

But then his expressions became such that he wanted to know what was going on with me. But then I just put my head down for a while.

While my head was still down few minutes later a head a voice say, 'hey babe'

I freaked out and put my head up as I was somewhat dozing out.

'My name is Niall and I apologize for introducing myself in this way!'

'It's alright but make sure you do not give a heart attack to anyone like that' , I replied by putting my hand on the chest as my fast beating heart couldn't stop.

'Sorry again love, what's your name by the way?' - he asked

'Its...but wait we just met and I don't even know you that well'

'Well neither do I know you but I think it would be very much interesting to know you because you are beautiful', he smiled.

I suddenly started feeling nervous so I got up and started walking towards the washroom. Even before I entered, a hand came in front of me and stopped me. The guy with long dark brown hair came in front of me.

'Now love I know that Niall pretty much freaked you out', he said

'Well sort of ...yes' , I stuttered.

'Now you see my blonde friend out there is not very good in these kind of situations, he gets very nervous'. - He explained to me.

'Alright? so what do I do about it?' - I asked.

He laughed out and said, 'What do you do about it?'

------------------------

It's weird that the imagines that I put up now days consist of a part 2! idk why !I just go on writing and writing :)

Anyways, when you guys have read it please do leave a comment on what you think about it , if you've liked it please do vote!

requested Imagines are coming up soon!

cheers!x

Love y'all!