Night Changes (part - 2)

As I took the last sip of my coffee as Niall finishes the last line of the song. I put down the cup gulp the last sip and cheer , - "Yay! that was amazing Niall"

"I hope I didn't chack this time!"- he joked, "Oh absolutely not!" - I smiled. As he finishes his cup too, I get up from the couch and pick mu cup up and he does the same as well.

"y/n , no give it to me I'll keep it and come"- he says it while holding my cup and pulling it towards him. "No Niall, let me help you before you and yourself up with another chaos in the kitchen!"- I insisted , "Alright" - he shrugged.

As we walked into the kitchen there was a pretty good aroma of food in there. "Niall what have you been cooking?" - I asked suspeciously. "It's something special I've cooked for you tonight y/n!"

"Oh wow! you actually have been doing a lot for tonight"

" You want to make a drink or juice y/n?"

"Yeah absolutely! how about some ice tea? with a little lesser ice?"

"Niall immediately opened the refrigerator handing me over the lemons ice etc , opens the top shelf and hands me over the juicer. "There you go! everything you need , and I'll take some nuts and wait". He took a bowl of nuts and went outside, I make the juice put it into a glass jar , slice a lemon  put it in with a bit ice. As I went outside holding the jar Niall in excitement said out loud -"NOW THAT LOOKS LOVELY!"

As I put the jar on the table I heard a barking sound coming from his room and then a god blonde and furry came running out and sat right infront of me. "Niall you have such a cute dog and you didn't tell me?"

"Oh .. haha , about him , he was sleeping all this while and I thought he wouldn't wake up!"

"Oh yeah right .. go on" - I rolled my eyes

"Anyways y/n this is Colin and Colin this is y/n, now like a good boy sit aside."

Something kidish popped up my head and I was really desperate to do it, it pretty much sounded fun to me though. "Hey Niall do you have any board games?"

"yes I do! but why? , "I thought we could play!" , "absolutely! but I've got monolpy", "yeah that'll do!"

He ran inside his room, like a jet , "Ouch!" and there you go again! he fell down in the dark. Well it was funny because he ran in like a kid and hit himself which would look really funny on a grown up. He came out limping with the game in one hand and his other hand holding his thigh, I ran upto him took the game from his hand put his hand over my shoulder , but he puts it down on my waist and hoolds it tight.

I made a squeak sound and chills running down my spine were really high! We sat down on the mattress facing each other which our backs resting on the couch , Niall opened the box distributed the money and sets the cards and the board up.

Niall's POV*

There was a clean start with the game but as we kept going on things started getting messy and y/n always laughed or smiled at that moment. Everytime she did that her face lighted up like the moon and it was an extraordinary scene to look at.

 I couldn't believe it that two people could play a game of monoply without crashing and burning, but I purposely messed something up.

Y/n's POV*

I observed that Niall kept doing a bit of cheating in the middle and slowly that started to piss me off so I just flicked the board and messed the things up, Niall just looked at me with those stunned eyes. "Oh come here you!!" he got up from his place and I saw him coming at me so I started running around. "I swear I am going to get you y/n!" , "I dont think so!"

I ran inside his room , tripped and fell on his bed. Niall turned the lights on and came right into me and started tickling me. "Alright , Alright I am sorry" - I was screaming breathless.

As he stopped tickling he lay beside me and we were facing each other. He put a strand of my hair that was falling on my face behind my ears and kept staring at me and them at my lips, he slowly came closer and closer but I was too scared I don't know why so I immediately stood up and said - "we should go outside"

As we went ouside Colin started jumping again so as I sat on the couch picked him up and started playing with him - "Colin you and I are going to be great freinds!" - I said and he barked.

Niall took him from me and faced him to me and started talking in a thin voive pretanding that Cloin is talking.

"Hey y/n I'm really sure we're going to be great friends" Niall then tunrs him towards his face and says - "No she's mine colin and I love her"

Niall turns Colin back again and says in a squeaky voice "Oh oh , I've got to go!"

Niall puts Colin down and makes a wierd broad smile and sacatooed - "I.. I'll just go and get more sticks for the fire"

"Alright" - I shrugged as if nothing had happened. As Niall went to get the sticks there were different thoughts rushing into my brain after what Niall said un intantionally even though he meant it but didn't want to say it in the manner he did a few moments ago. No matter how hard I tried to brush away the voice I LOVE HER repeating in my head it was inexorable.

And the more I though about it made me feel butterflies in my stomach and chills running down and I don't know what else. My mind felt like a tornado of feelings.

As Niall came back with a bunch of sticks he band down on his knees and put the sticks down, but he got up again and walked up to me.

He stood there in front of me and I couldn't even move an inch. He slowly bend and leaned forward, closer and closer towards my face. I could feel my face turning red and my heart pounding faster and louder. He leaned close to my ears and whispered -" well babe , it didn't go as exactly planned on how I was going to tell that I love you but, now that I already have this is the way to just make it better"

He comes back to looking at me and it felt like he was looking right into my soul and before I could realize anything else I felt his lips pressed against mine.

As he pulled away he went back to the fire place, sat on his knees againand started putting the ticks into the fire, when he was done he held a longer stick and was adjusting the other sticks in the fire and his sweater suddenly caught fire!

He stood up starting to look around confused on what to do to put the fire out, so he quicly pulled out the cloth that was under the  drink jar and the whole drink fell on my dress. When he put the fire out , he looked at meand started wiping my dress with the tissues in a worried manner and said -" I'm so sorry!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I put up part 2! I am sorry that it didn't turn out the way y'all might have expected it! but do leave a comment on what you think about it and vote if you liked it!

the errors will be fixed up soon and now new updates will only be after my final exams finish! that is mid march! so love y'all !

see you soon!