I could be a better husband than him [Adrienette]

Start from the beginning

She gasped, and her eyes rolled back to her head, and he smirked at this. "Who do you think you are squeezing another guys dick, when you proudly just declared you're mine just as I am yours."

"I'm sorry sir." he released her neck and stood up, "No you're not, but you will be." he began unbuckling his belt, Marinette assumed position on her knees in front of him.

He pulled his 8-inch cock out, and smirked down at her. "Now show me who you belong to."

She gripped the base of it, and peppered the head with kisses, before licking the prominent vein on the underside of his dick. She began sucking it slow and first before speeding up a little, she wanted to be facefucked, reminded of the fact that yeah she may be a Parisian superhero but in that moment she was just a cockslut waiting to be used. She looked up at him, he was so beautiful like this he bit his lip and groaned out, "Just like that."

Her core throbbed with need, especially when adrien took a firm grip of her hair and started to face fuck her, she looked up at him as tears pooled in the corner of her eyes, this went on for a good few minutes before he pulled away, and motioned for her to get up.

He laid her down on the bed that belonged to her, and her husband, any thought of him long banished.

He lifted her skirt and spread her legs, the ditsy floral pink skirt laid above her pussy which was currently covered by a light pink thong. He pulled it to the side, and softy spread her pussy with his hands, "Fuck me it's gorgeous, you're gorgeous." he lifted his eyes to look at her, she was a true vision. Hair messed up, makeup smudged & cheeks flushed, he wish he could snapshot the way she looked.

He stroked her folds before wrapping his arms around her thighs, he dove in like a cat about to eat a mouse, or in their situation - a ladybug.

His tongue caressed around her clit intentionally, he wanted to hear her whine, to beg for him.

Marinette let out a whine, he smirked at this, He raised his eyes to look at her. "You want it? Beg for it like the good girl you are."

She whined louder at this, "Adrien please help me." He chuckled darkly, and reached to grab her boob, he caressed her nipple with his thumb. "Where are your manners? Beg like a taught you." He pinched her nipple to punctuate his point.

"Please touch my pussy sir, remind me who it belongs to." He growled at this, she was testing him.

"I think we both know that this perfect cunt is mine, hm?" He said before finally flicking his tongue over her clit repeatedly only to stop, dissatisfied that she didn't answer the question.

"It's mine isn't it princess?" she whined at this, he always teased her, wanted to drag it out.

"Yes, so please touch it." She whimpered bucking her lips closer to his face. He smirked, "Good Girl."

He ate her out to the point of orgasm, but he noticed she was stifling her moans, she was definitely on the more vocal side of the spectrum, so he stopped, crawling up until they were face to face. He used his hand that occupied his miraculous to grip her jaw with his thumb, and other four fingers, while his other played with her clit loosely - never enough pressure.

"Why so quiet bugaboo, huh?" Marinette huffed, almost enraged with the lack of pleasure she was feeling.

"Because there are people upstairs!" Adrien smiled, here she was being coaxed to orgasm and she was worried what her cuck of a husband.

"What does it make you ashamed to think of what people would say to know you're a whore who gets her rocks off on cheating on her husband?" She whimpered, grinding her wet cunt into his fingers.

"Adrien please! I need your dick in me, I need you." She gasped, finally he had broken down her strong persona.

"That's all i wanted to hear" he said before sliding into her tight cunt.

He went slow at first, until she whimpered, "Please use me, I am yours, treat me as such."

That sentence alone nearly made him spill his load into her, he sped up and she went to stifle her moans with her hand.

He gripped both her hands above her head, "Let them hear that you are mine, please?" Marinette decided to throw caution to the wind, and moaned a bit louder.

The slapping of skin, the moans and groans that spilled out both their mouths may have been audible if Luka wasn't going around showing everyone his 'heart songs' for them.

"God, you'd bring any man to his knees." he cried out, wrapping his hand around her neck squeezing lightly.

She quickly felt her orgasm approaching, and so did he.

"Not yet baby, please just a little more for me." He whined, she tried her best to contain it knowing that it'd feel slightly better.

The thrusting went on for a while, Adrien peppered kisses along her Jaw and neck telling her over and over again how beautiful she was, and how lucky he was that she was his.

"Cum with me sweet girl." he gasped, as she finally came with her legs twitching and shaking gasping "Adrien." and he whimpered into her neck.

Adrien collapsed on top of Marinette, who let out a breathy giggle. "I love you" She declared planting a kiss on his hair.

"I love you so much more." he giggled, his charming attitude returning.

"You need to pee however." he complained gripping her body close to his.

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Okay as long as you come with me." Adrien gave her a lopsided love sick girl, "Always, my lady"