"I'm talking to you Milani," He said when she didn't respond back.

"Yes," She replied.

"Finish then" He nodded his head towards the toys. He found it intriguing when she played with herself in front of him. It was a very beautiful show to watch and she was showing a little, he had to see this.

"Yeah?" She smirked, moving into the middle of the bed so that he could see her perfectly.

He took his bottom lip into his mouth and nodded, keeping his eyes on hers "Show me how good it made you feel baby" He said, pulling his already hard member out of his shorts.

They held eye contact as she spread her leg so he could get a good view of her center. She grabbed the dildo, putting it in her mouth.

He groaned watching her suck it, he spits onto his hand and began to slowly stroke himself. She grabbed the rose, putting on her already throbbing clit while still sucking the dildo.

"Mmm" She hummed around it, Elijah started to pick up as if he felt the humming around his member.

Her eyes rolled as she gagged letting the dildo hit the back of her throat "Fuck" Elijah breathed out, speeding his pace.

She took the dildo out of her mouth with a pop sound. She placed it at her entrance before slowly pushing it into her. Her eyes rolled and her mouth fell open.

He groaned wishing it was him "Feel good baby?" He asked in a husky voice.

"Mmm fuck daddy. It feels soo good" She moaned, throwing her head back.

"Look at me mama" He grunted "I wanna see them pretty ass eyes when I nut" He bit his lip.

She moaned moving at a faster pace, she looked back up to meet his eyes. She started squirting everywhere as her legs began to shake.

"Look at you makin' a fuckin' mess." He groaned, feeling himself close now.

"You gon' cum fa' me baby? I know you want to" He smirked as she stopped using the rose and now only pushed the dildo in and out of her.

"Y-Yes, UGH" She loudly moaned. "You gonna cum with me daddy?" She asked.

"Fuck baby, yes"

"Cum with me daddy" She moaned, releasing all over the dildo causing him to release himself.

"Shit" They both breathed out.

_________________

🎶It was the sweet sweet sweetest thing I know
It was the sweet sweet sweetest thing I know🎶

The sweetest thing by Refugee camp all-star played throughout the house as Lai swayed from side to side in the kitchen.

Elijah smiled watching her, nothing was more beautiful than looking at the love of his life carrying their child.

Elijah was over the roof when he found out she was pregnant. Getting her pregnant was a complete accident but it was the best accident of his life.