When they don't respond I continue, unaffected by their closeness. It was and always will be Gigi who turns me on by such simple gestures.

"He told you to never touch me again... or what?" I prompt and their eyes quickly turn between a mix of fear and lust.

Andreas swallows, "He'd shove a gun up our assess." He replies quietly.

I smile, and touch his cheek gently, "Good boy." I whisper, his jaw tensing beneath my hand but retract it as Maxim and Levi fall off the other sofa, now bringing their wrestling match to the floor.

We all look over at the commotion but quickly realise they are otherwise distracted.

Mateo clenches his jaw as he looks back down at me, "That should be warning enough." I tell them and they only harden their faces in response, proving I'm right: Gigi wouldn't hesitate to hurt them if I told him too.

"Fine." Mateo says, "We'll cut out the flirting for a bit," he says and I grin in victory, "if..." He adds on and I drop my grin, "you go out with us for today."

I tilt my head at him in contemplation and Andreas speaks up, "C'mon, we need a break from all this heavy shit. Let's go into London and have fun, yeah? We can worry about Silver and all that stuff tomorrow." He persuades me and I bite my lip.

"Okay." I decide, figuring it would be nice to spend some time with them both, our relationship having been strained a little from Gigi's absence and our focus on the mafias.

Mateo grins widely, "Yeah?" He confirms.

I nod, "But you have to wear the Jordans I got you."

Mateo nods instantaneously, "As long as you wear the puffer I got you." He shoots back and I nod.

"Fuck, we'll I'm going to look like the third wheel." Andreas pouts, and I turn my attention to him.

"There will be no wheels considering this is not a date." I say pointedly and he gapes before nodding profusely.

"Yes, yes I just meant I'll look out of place." He reprimands and I narrow my eyes on his pink cheeks.

"Well you can hold your boyfriend's hand." I tell him and he tilts his lips up, meeting Mateo's gaze over my head.

I roll my eyes at their now intense eye fucking and manage to wiggle off the sofa, which finally gets their attention as I stand up in front of them.

"Go get your shoes and stuff and we can go." I smile and they nod their heads and get up together, their hands linking as Mateo drags them up to his room to get ready.

I finally turned to the two boys behind me who'd gone unnaturally quiet compared to their battle cries 5 minutes ago.

I'm startled though to see Maxim now sitting on top of Levi on the floor, controller in hand as he continues his video game.

Levi has stopped struggling, now holding his phone at an awkward angle as he goes through his tik tok, face a little red from lack of oxygen.

I frown and whack Maxim behind the head, "Maxim! Get off your brother now." I scold and he looks at me and grimaces.

"Stop acting like our mom. Levi is perfectly comfortable." He scowls, attention returning to the video game.

"I beg to differ, I am not at all comfortable." Levi splutters from beneath him and I scowl at Maxim again.

I swear this kid has no emotional intelligence-

Scrap that. No intelligence period.

Maxim scoffs, "I wasn't talking about your comfort dipshit. I meant you're perfectly comfortable to sit on." He says and I roll my eyes.