" You are saying or threatening me " I said breaking the hug. 

" It's on you how you are taking this. "

I can see the tears are forming in her eyes which she is trying hard to control.

" This the last time I am seeing this tears in your eyes Anika. I repeat you don't look good while crying. Did you get it Ms. Anika." I said wiping the tear that escaped from her eyes.

"I am excepting a goodbye with a smile not with tears. "

" All the best for your meeting. "

I kissed her on forehead. Her hands were holding my wrist. I just want this moment to stop. 

" Take care of my soon to be wife"

I took a step back giving her a last look with all my strength in myself I slowly take my hand and turned around and made my way because I knew if I looked her one more time I wouldn't able to go.

After completing all formalities I take my seat closed my eyes and only her face is coming.

From the time she has come in my life. Life has taken the unexpected turn. All this feeling I am feeling I never knew is existed. Or I am capable to feel. How easily she made her place in my life, family and my heart literally in everything.

Before I do something I think that Anika will like this or not. If she will be happy or not. Is she is comfortable or not.Everything that matter to her is effected me before anything.

She is not even living with us but in every conversation discussion she is their. She slowly and gradually made  her  place in everyone heart.

For her all family members even forgot about me.  Even Ishaan now  love his badi maa more than me. If this is the condition now and think what will happen when she will start
Living with us. And I can't wait for that. I am not jealous seriously I feel happy.

Now how much I regret my decision of choosing this date. I should have agree with the 15 days one. Atleast I shouldn't have wait for this long.

In this short time how much I admire this women who is going to become my wife , my life partner and I feel so delighted that I choose her as my life partner.

Looking at her feel so complete.  She feel so much like me. She is a part of me never I knew I was about to find.
And now I have her it feel complete.
How strange that sound.

It happens just like this. One day you meet someone you feel so connected like they were what you wanted for so long. A part of you realised is lost
When you learned what the feeling was.

Anika felt that part for me.

I find myself spending time with her.
I want to know her opinion about everything that matter and everything that don't. I want to hear all what she wants to share.

I was right.
I am falling for her.

Falling so deep that I was drawing closer towards her and moving away  from myself. I know the moment I saw her there was a reason behind my heart responding that way to her.