𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

Начните с самого начала

Liv grabs Sofia's arm but Sofia pushes her away which causes Liv to fall on the ground on her butt.

Sofia smiles while Liv looks in shock. "Good luck trying to make my life a living hell. You're already at a good start.", Sofia says leaving Liv alone.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"If I hadn't written that book about your mother, none of this would've happened.", Gale says to Sidney, driving.

Gale thinks she started all of this because she wrote the book and she's the one who kept following the murder of Sidney's mom.

Cotton is the person Gale visited when he was in jail for killing Sidney's mother even though it wasn't him, but Gale still was talking about years ago.

"Gale.", Sidney says looking at her.

"I started all of this.", Gale says to Sidney.

"No, you didn't. Billy Loomis started this, and we're gonna end it. After tonight, no more books, no more movies, no more fucking Ghostface.", Sidney says to Gale who's driving.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Don't you know the rules?"

"What rules?"

Mindy laughs as she watches Stab 1 where her uncle is in it and an actor is playing Randy Meeks which is not weird for her.

Chad is on his phone trying to text Liv, but she won't answer him because she's mad at him for liking Sofia and thinking Liv is the killer.

"Okay.", Chad says getting up and standing then putting his jacket on.

"Don't do it. Don't go outside after her.", Mindy says to her brother, Chad, groaning annoyed.

"She's not texting me back.", Chad says to Mindy putting his jacket on.

"Because she's probably dead.", Mindy says to Chad.

"Jesus, Mindy. That's my girlfriend and I love her.", Chad says to Mindy.

"Was your girlfriend. Don't you like Sofia?", Mindy asks Chad.

"I don't know what you're talking about.", Chad says to Mindy lying to himself and Mindy.

"Right. Clueless", Mindy says muttering to herself.

"You're just gonna sit here and watch a movie about our uncle getting stabbed?", Chad says to Mindy pointing to the TV.

"It calms me down, okay? I'm also gonna smoke some weed and possibly hook up with Frances.", Mindy says smiling at Frances.

"Have fun.", Chad says leaving.

"Oh, my God, at least take some sort of weapon.", Mindy says to her brother, Chad, groaning, annoyed at him.

Chad stops and gets a candlestick from the drawer. "Here you go.", Chad says to Mindy then leaves her alone with Frances.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Chad walks downstairs outside, holding the candlestick in his hands and he looks around outside.

Chad's phone beeps and he gets out his phone.

Liv: Come find me and make it up to me FindmyFam Location

Chad chuckles, confused. "What", Chad whispers to himself.

Chad presses the link and he presses share location to share his location with Liv.

He remembers she didn't want to do that a couple of days ago and she does now which surprises him a lot, right now.

Chad chuckles, excited, and shares his location to Liv's phone so she could see his location, he can see hers.

Chad walks forward then goes left as his phone beeps so he gets closer to Liv on his phone as it beeps more.

Chad looks on his phone and sees Liv is closer then he looks up and hears bushes rustling which is totally not weird.

"Liv?", Chad says looking at the bushes but he doesn't get a response.

Chad looks around and doesn't see anything. "Liv?", Chad says but doesn't get a response, nothing at all.

Chad walks closer to the back as the phone beeps more, Chad doesn't see anything.

Chad walks more as he is alone and his phone is beeping quicker telling him that Liv is close to him.

Chad walks even closer and looks on his phone to see Liv's right next to him, as the beeping goes quicker.

Chad looks down then looks around to see nothing, no Liv around but the beeping keeps going and Chad has no idea what's going on.

Chad looks around more but sees nothing but bushes and he sighs, disappointed.

Chad puts his phone away. "All right. Okay, yeah, no. ", Chad says to himself.

Chad turns around and sees Ghostface. "Shit!"

Ghostface tries to stab Chad but Chad pushes his hand but the knife goes into Chad's thigh as Chad screams in pain.

Chad hits Ghostface with the candlestick which causes the candlestick to fall on the ground.

Chad crashes into Ghostface which causes Ghostface to fall into the bushes, Chad limps, trying to run.

Chad runs and looks behind him but keeps limping then he falls on the floor because he was trying to look behind him.

"Fuck!", Chad says groaning in pain but he slowly gets up again and leans against the house shed outside.

Chad looks behind him and limps, looking around, then Chad hides behind the house shed, leaning against it.

Chad's phone starts beeping and Chad quickly gets his phone, Chad tries to call 911 but his hands are bloody.

The button won't work because of how much blood is on his hands, the beeping goes quicker, and Chad groans.

"Please, please, please.", Chad whispers as sweat goes down his face but the FindmyFam screen goes on his phone.

Chad presses the stop sharing button but it won't work and Liv on the screen keeps going closer as the beeping goes quicker.

Chad looks around and throws the phone as far as he can and he hears the beeping go in the bushes.

Chad looks down and sees blood coming out of his thigh while he's holding it with his hands causing blood to go on the grass.

Chad leans his head against the house shed with sweat on his face, Chad looks to the side and sees no one.

Chad leans against the house shed again and breathes in and out trying to calm himself down right now.

Chad limps running and he's really slow but he's trying.

Chad groans holding his thigh with one hand but still limping, again.

Chad limps more and hears doors opening, he looks behind him to see Ghostface following him.

"Whoa! Stop! Wait!", Chad yells.

Ghostface runs and stabs Chad's back causing him to fall on the ground, Ghostface stabs him again in the back.

Ghostface stabs Chad in the stomach, again and again, causing Chad to groan. Blood spurs out of Chad's body onto the grass.

Headlights show and Ghostface looks up to see a car and Ghostface runs away, Chad groans from the stab wounds.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩