Orange juice🌶 (WinTeam smut)

Start from the beginning

He gently held the base of his cock, stroking it up and down slowly, teasingly. Team squirmed around the bed, his whimpers and moans barely audible thanks to the pillow. Win wanted to hear him, loud and clear, but that pillow was in the way.

He kept stroking his erection, reaching with one hand to the drawer of the side table to retrieve a flavoured condom. When Team felt Win stop, he removed the pillow to look down at what he was doing. He watched as Win tore the condom packet and rolled the latex onto Teams dick. The senior locked his eyes with Team as he leaned down and stuck his tongue out, swirling it around his tip, pulling his foreskin down through the thin pink latex and pressing against his slit. Team's back arched as he let out a loud moan, his hips still squirming around on the bed.

Win's free hand held his hips still, preventing him from moving too much, as he began sucking him off. The senior started slow, sucking his tip and jerking the rest of his shaft, until he decided to take the Junior all in. He took a deep breath through his nose before going all the way down on his member, taking the erection inside his mouth. Team pressed the pillow agaist his face as he let out a groan then he removed the pillow from his face, placing it under his head again and fisting the sides of the case.

Seeing the other trying to keep quiet only turned Win on even more. He moved his hand up and placed them on Teams lips. When Team didn't move Win stopped what he was doing, removing his mouth from the hardened member "Suck it baby, or I'm going to stop right here" Win promoted, moving two of his fingers into Teams mouth when he opened it. Win watched hungrily as Team sucked on his fingers. He had no idea what the view was doing to Win.

Once satisfied the senior pulled his fingers back, they were wet with Team's saliva. "Good boy" He growled posesively while shifting his attention back to the juniors needy cock, he bought his fingers down, swirling a single slick finger around Team's entrance.

Slowly, he pushed the finger inside him, still eating his cock, reaching the back of his throat as Win went down again and took him in completely. He felt the erection twitch against his tongue. From above Team let out a groan as he felt the warm inside of Win's mouth on his member, taking him in and down his throat.

Win smiled mentally at the sound, he circled his finger around for a bit, stretching him enough for a second finger to come in.

"I-I'm g- going cum Hia!" Team growled, fisting the sheets, his hips jerked up trying to thrust into Wins mouth, but the senior held him still, making him whine.

Win felt around his tight walls, looking for the specific bump inside his body, slowing down the speed of his blowjob.

"Don't s-stop now!.." Team almost yelled, Win grunted around his cock, making him cry as the vibration shook his body. Team came with a grunt, the white liquid flowing into the condom. Win felt Team clench around his fingers as he orgasmed, he removed his fingers sucking Team off as he came down from his high. Noticing the junior was still hard, Win took half of Teams cock back in his mouth, massaging the bottom part with one hand.

Team's breath hitched as his grip on the sheets tightened again. "H-Hiahhh!" Team automatically closed his legs. Win removed his mouth from Teams cock shushing him "It's okay, just let me take care of you." Team felt a current flow through his body because of how gruff Hia's voice sounded at the moment. "Mmm" Was all he could manage to say. He felt Win spread his legs apart again as his long fingers rimmed down once more to his entrance before slowly entering inside, stretching his muscles "Such a good of boy, taking my fingers in like that, so good" Win praised from bellow making Team blush furiously. Satisfied by the redness that spread over Teams body he returned his attention to the erect cock, taking in inside once more.

After a few seconds of feeling around, Win's fingers graced his prostate gland, making the boys body convulse, his back arched as a long moan left his mouth. Win's fingers rubbed his prostate again and again, causing him to squirm, he couldn't hold it anymore, the feeling of Win's mouth on his cock while his fingers fucked him, abusing his gland with every touch, it was too much for him, Team came for a second time. This time Win didn't give him a chance to breathe as he continued his ministrations without mercy.

Team was whimpering from the overstimulation as Win deep throated him while his fingers rubbed against his oversensitive prostate. His fingers were white from gripping the cover.

"H-hia stop... I-it's too much..."
Win pressed his prostate and continued to suck on his tip greedily, Team cried out again, cumming weakly a third time, his entire body trembling as Win refused to stop the stimulation, he was enjoying pleasuring Team.

He felt Team grip his shoulders "H-Hia enough" Win heard him but failed to identify the fear in Team's voice as he continued what he was doing.

"S-sto-op........Hia Win........ e-enough....p-please..." Team managed to cry as he tried to push Win's shoulders down, this time win heard the fear and seriousness in his broken voice.

Win pulled his fingers out, and left his member once his brain registered what was said. Team was gasping for air, his face a dark shade of red as tears fell down his entire body was trembling aggressively.

At that moment Win realised he had gone overboard. Panicking, he quickly took off the condom, throwing it in the bin before quickly fetching a wet towl and water. He carefully wiped Team clean as the younger drank the water before pulling his pants back up. Win got into bed and held his boyfriend's body gently, making Team sit on his lap as he leaned against the headboard of the bed.

"I-I'm sorry Team. Baby I didn't realise.....I'm sorry. I went overboard, didn't I?" Team nodded slightly and snuggled into him, they sat like that for a few minutes, in complete silence as Team's body still trembled slightly. Win felt awful, though Team had been the one to start it, Win should have known when to stop. He stroked Team's back and massaged the back of his head as he played with his soft brown hair. He looked down to see Team hiding his face in Win's neck, his hands clutching the senior's shirt as he calmed down.

A wave of admiration and affection flowed through Win, he kissed Team's hair and held him closer, giving him a small love filled hug. "Hia is sorry na..." Team hummed, wrapping his arms around Win and hugging him, he liked the TLC Win was giving him. Win couldn't help but coo and kiss the juniors head again and again"Oh you adorable baby. Mwah..Muah"

"I'm not a baby!" Team yelled from the crook of his neck. Win chuckled, cradling Team and closing his eyes as he spoke. He loved this feeling, it was always there when he was with Team, a feeling of being complete, of being whole and happy. Team felt the same way, though it had taken him some initial time to realise and accept it, now he wasn't willing to let go.

"I know.........Your not A baby, your MY baby"

THE END