𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

Start from the beginning

Amber and Sofia walk and sees there are a lot of people at their house.

Sofia sees someone and she smiles at them as Amber follows her, Sofia walks towards the kitchen.

Sofia nods and smiles at someone who's looking at her.

"To Wes!", Everyone says raising their shots honoring Wes.

Sofia sees Chad drinking. "Shots, really?", Amber says.

Sofia grabs Chad's shot. "This is supposed to be a memorial.", Sofia says to Chad.

"Well, this is how I mourn and distract myself from the looming specter of Death.", Chad says to Sofia.

Sofia rolls her eyes. "Hey, we're low on beer.", Mindy says to Amber.

Amber looks at me and I nod. "There's more in the basement. I'll go get some.", Amber says leaving them alone.

Mindy looks at Amber.

Sofia goes into the living room and sits down, watching the TV.

Chad sees Sofia and sits down next to her. "So what's up?", Chad asks Sofia.

"Well, I'm trying to calm down and distract myself from the killer that's around.", Sofia says to Chad, looking at him.

"That's a great plan.", Chad says to Sofia as they both chuckle.

Chad reaches over and puts an arm around Sofia's shoulder like nothing even if he has a girlfriend.

Sofia smiles, blushing but tries to act nothing of it.

Sofia closes her eyes leaning against Chad's chest and he smiles at her cuteness.

Sofia opens her eyes and turns to look at Chad but doesn't realize that their faces are so close together.

Across the room, Liv sees everything and she feels this sort of jealousy inside of her.

Liv walks in front of Chad and Sofia scoots away from Chad.

Chad frowns but then smiles and Liv who's in front of him.

Liv straddles Chad's waist and that is time for Sofia to walk away from both of them.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Amber opens the basement door and switches the light but it doesn't turn on in the basement.

Amber sighs, getting her phone and turning on the flash on her phone.

Amber walks down the basement stairs, as the basement stairs creek and make a creek sound.

Amber goes beside the fridge and pulls the switch which turns on the light in the basement.

Amber puts her phone in her pocket and opens the fridge.

Amber looks inside and takes a couple of beers for everyone upstairs for the party.

Amber close the fridge door...

Amber gasps and sees Mindy looking at her, scaring her.

"What the fuck, Mindy? Jesus!", Amber says looking at Mindy.

"That was a test. And you failed. You never go off on your own with a masked killer around.", Mindy says to Amber.

"You're the one that said we needed more beer.", Amber argues to Mindy.

"Yeah, and you should have asked me to come down here with you.", Mindy says to Amber crossing her arms.

Amber chuckles. "You know what else you shouldn't do when there's a masked killer around?", Amber smiles asking Mindy.

"What?", Mindy says annoyed, crossing her arms.

Amber steps closer to Mindy. "Follow someone into a dark, creepy basement alone. I mean...", Amber says chucking to Mindy.

"...How do you know I'm not the killer?", Amber asks Mindy.

Mindy smiles, stepping closer to Amber. "Because I am.", Mindy says to Amber.

Amber freezes and looks at Mindy, who's smiling.

"I'm not, actually. But let that be a lesson. Don't trust anyone.", Mindy says backing away from Amber.

"Then how can I trust you when you say you're not the killer?", Amber says to Mindy.

"Exactly. You're learning. Now let's go back upstairs.", Mindy says to Amber.

Amber looks at Mindy weirdly, passes Mindy, and was about to go upstairs but stopped and looked at Mindy.

"You first.", Amber says to Mindy.

Mindy smiles and points at Amber. "Very good.", Mindy says taking the beer from Amber and going upstairs.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩