It was just us.

A/N - hello my gorgeous beans I'm back, just wanted to let you know that this chapter is going to be different as it does not have a video and the majority of the memories are not from canon.

--------------------------------------------————————

Newt lay on his back humming softly to himself as he carded his fingers through Tommy's thick hair when there was a light knock on the door.

Thomas groaned "Do we have to go back?" he asked burrowing further into his boyfriend's chest, though being careful to avoid aggravating the still fresh wounds from Erica.

Another, more frantic, knock sounded at the door before it burst open and Minho, literally, fell into the room

Newt sighed "I guess we do"

Minho stumbled to his feet, which was quite the accomplishment, considering he had his eyes screwed tightly shut.

"I did not mean to open the door, Horai's witchy joo joo is playing against me I swear. I would never barge into a room with just you two in it, not after last time-"

"Minho"

"-but it's not like I knew what you two would be doing in there-"

"Minho"

"-I mean really if you think about it it's your fault-"

"Minho"

"-it's basic courtesy, if you're going to have sex, you lock the doors-"

"Minho"

"-I really did not need to see you stuffing Newts throat with your di-"

"MINHO!" They yelled in sync, finally succeeding in getting the rambling man's attention

Thomas pinched the bridge of his nose in pure exasperation,"Would you open your eyes, we're only talking" he said as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up, offering his hand to Newt.

Slowly, Minho's face unscrewed itself and he hesitantly peeked out through one eye to check if the couple was messing with him, again, before realising the coast was clear and opened them both.

"So you guys weren't-" he trailed off pointing between the two of them

Newt rolled his eyes fondly "No Minho we weren't"

Minho sagged in relief "Oh, well alright then" he turned to the door and cupped his hands over his mouth "GUYS IT'S ALL GOOD THEY ARENT HAVING SEX!"

Thomas ran a hand down his face "Jesus"

"Your way with words never ceases to amaze me Minho" Newt said, amusement coating his voice

Minho spun back around to face them "Thank you" he replied with a deep bow

Before anything more could be said in relation to Minho's eccentric tendencies, a blur of yellow came hurtling from around the corner and launched itself straight into Newt's arms almost knocking the man over in the process.

Newt coughed as the air was knocked from his lungs, and looked down to identify the source, only to be met with a pair of wide baby blue eyes staring back at him.

"Are you okay Uncle Newt?" a soft voice asked, big eyes staring up at him with such concern it almost brought him to his knees, and he would've if it hadn't been for Thomas' arm wrapped around his waist, keeping him steady.