You see, there's this bastard called Theo

Third person POV

"How about we go and see stiles/Thomas/Mitch/Stuart/Caleb and see how he's going with having old memories brought to the surface" started horai before looking over at the faces of the people in the theatre
"And I think it would do you all some good to see him, Let's go" She finished making the door that he had disappeared through with Sydney earlier re appear with a wave of her hand.

Newt practically leaped out of his chair and sprinted for the door and ran inside as everyone else got up and made their way in behind him.

As soon as they stepped into the room everyone felt themselves stop, looking at what may very well be the cutest thing they have ever seen, and slightly concerning in Mike's case.

Sydney was standing about two meters away from a target holding a small throwing knife in her right hand while Stiles/Mitch/Thomas/Stuart/Caleb was crouched down behind her whispering in her ear and holding her arm to help explain what he was telling her.

Everyone decided to stay quiet and watch what was unfolding.

Newt felt his heart melt on the spot as he watched tommy with his neice, he was so good with her and he found it absolutely adorable.

"Uncle Caleb can you do it first?" Sydney asked

"Of course Syd" he said as he reached into his back pocket to grab a knife for himself to demonstrate.

Everyone watched intently as he spun the knife a few times his hand and prepared to throw it.

"*explanation on throwing a knife*" he explained to Sydney who was watching him with wide eyes.

(A/N - It's not that I'm lazy *which I am* but I don't want to explain wrong and offend people who can actually throw knives 😂)

Stiles/Thomas/Caleb/Mitch/Stuart pulled his arm back and threw the knife, everyone watched in awe as they saw it imbed itself in the centre of the target, a perfect throw.

*pretend it's a target and in a gym like setting*

 Everyone was in awe, I mean sure they had heard about his skills apart from the survivors, Stan, Irene, Annika, Raphael, Chris and Allison but seeing it was something different, it was amazing

But they were slightly worried, when they saw him throw the knife there was a look in his eyes, a darkness as he started at the target as if he were imagining it was someone real and it made most of them slightly uneasy.

"Wow!! Can I try now uncle Caleb?!" Sydney asked, as soon as the small girl spoke up the darkness in stiles/Thomas/Mitch/Caleb/Stuart's eyes immediately disappeared, replaced by a warm fondness for his neice.