17 YOUR PAIN IS MY PAIN

Start from the beginning

"Come on, love, don't give me that look. We are going to marry tomorrow, which means you're my fiancée, so we can live in the same room," he said happily, treating it as if it were not a big deal, though it was for y/n.

"No! I will not live with you," she straightforwardly denied him. Jungkook didn't seem to like it. His eyes turned dark, showing nothing but anger.

"You will not live with me?" he said through gritted teeth, taking predator steps toward her.

Y/n started backing away in fear, her lips trembling and her hands shaking.

Jungkook slammed her against the nearest wall by her shoulders, trapping her between his veiny arms.

"What were you saying-" he couldn't complete his sentence as he saw y/n closing her eyes, blood starting to trickle from her nose.

Y/n was about to fall, but Jungkook quickly held her.

"Y/n! Y/n! what happened?" he said worriedly, tapping her cheek. Y/n didn't respond but whispered "please" before everything went black in her vision.

Jungkook became even more tense. He immediately carried her in his arms and walked toward his bedroom.

He laid her on the bed before shouting, "CALL THE DOCTOR RIGHT NOW!"

|Time skip|

Dr. Choi was checking y/n, while Jungkook impatiently waited outside the room. He silently shed tears, his heart aching at seeing her in pain.

If you hate someone you love the most, your love will always win in that war. Because the person you love the most owns your heart. If something happens to them, your heart will also endure the pain.

Jungkook's thoughts were consumed until the doctor came out. Taehyung had already instructed the doctor not to reveal anything about y/n's condition, to which he agreed.

"Mr. Jeon, she is fine. She fainted due to weakness. She will wake up after a few hours-" he said, trying to reassure Jungkook. However, Jungkook's fury flared, and he grabbed the doctor's collar.

"How dare you say she is fine! Can't you see she's in pain?" he growled, landing a hard punch on the doctor's face.

"How dare you... how dare you!" he chanted, repeatedly hitting the doctor until someone intervened.

Jungkook, breathing heavily, looked at the person who dared to stop him and found Taehyung, which only fueled his anger.

"Let go of me!" Jungkook howled, struggling to escape Taehyung's grip. Taehyung tightened his hold and signaled for the doctor to leave, which he did.

"You bastard, let me go!" Jungkook yelled, and this time Taehyung released him.

Jungkook turned toward Taehyung, taking deep breaths, his body shaking with rage.

"Jungkook, calm down, and how is y/n?" Taehyung asked with concern, but Jungkook mocked him.

"I thought you were here to ask about Jiwoo, but you're here to ask about my fiancée," Jungkook said bitterly. Taehyung squinted his eyes, processing Jungkook's words.

"What do you mean by 'fiancée,' and what happened to Jiwoo?" Taehyung questioned, completely unaware of the situation.

Jungkook sighed, walked past Taehyung, and headed to his office room in the mansion for his work. Taehyung followed him, but on the way, he encountered Liam. Taehyung inquired about the situation, and Liam revealed that Jiwoo had run away with Jungkook's enemy, Suga, and that Jungkook was getting married tomorrow.

It was difficult for Taehyung to believe Liam's words, as even under the worst circumstances, Jungkook had never behaved like this. However, Jungkook's obsessive behavior for y/n had taken over, and he was ready to go to any extent to make her his.

Taehyung concluded that convincing Jungkook at that moment would be useless, so he decided to talk to him the next day and persuade him not to force y/n into marriage.

|A few hours later|

Jungkook was in his office room, attempting to focus on important work and distract his mind from y/n. However, he found it impossible. All he could think about was y/n, and her tear-stained face haunted him.

He was lost in thought until someone barged into the room with a loud thud.

Jungkook looked annoyed at the intrusion, as the person had entered without knocking, violating his privacy, something strictly against his rules.

His annoyance deepened when he saw a maid standing there, panting heavily and trembling with fear.

But what she said next made him shock but mad at the same time.

"Master, Mrs. Jeon has run away."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I hope you guys liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.
Take care
Borahae 💜