11. Help!

It's been a day, and Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont haven't returned yet.

After a day passed Clembot, as instructed by Clemont, closed up the gym and headed towards Professor Sycamore's lab. Reaching there, he entered and saw Sycamore's assistant carrying a Pokémon and walking towards the hallway.

"Wait a minute," Clembot said to her and walked toward her

"Yes?" she asked as she stopped and turned around

"Can I see Professor Sycamore?" Clembot asked

"He's working right now but I will tell him that you are here to meet him," she said as she turned to leave

"Please, it's urgent. It's about Ash" Clembot said trying to stop her

She stopped and turned around again.

"It's about Ash?" she asked again

"Yes," he said again

"What happened?" she asked

"I'm only allowed to tell Professor Sycamore," he said

"Follow me," she told him and walked ahead of him

Clembot followed her into a room located at the end of the hallway.

She knocked on the door and a voice from inside the room told them to come in. They opened the door and went inside to see Professor Sycamore sitting there and writing something down.

"Yes?" he said without looking up

"Sir, Clembot is here to see you," she said

He looked up and smiled widely. "Clembot!!! It's been a while since I saw you" he said as he got up and walked towards them.

"Yes, Professor it has been a while" Clembot responded and shook his outstretched hand.

"What brought you here today," Professor Sycamore asked as he sat down and gestured for them to do the same.

"Sir, I need to tell you something important" Clembot said in a serious tone.

"What is it Clembot?" he asked him as he could sense that this was indeed important.

"Professor, the thing is...

.

.

.

"That is absurd. How dare they?" Professor Sycamore's voice could be heard all through the lab.

"Sir, please calm down," his assistant said trying to calm him down.

"We have to help them. Who knows what they are doing to them" he said as he sat down and held his head in his hands. He was shaken by the news that Ash and the others have been captured by Team Flare. He wouldn't usually be worried about them but knowing that Ash has been under them for more than a week was shocking to him.

"Before Clemont went in he asked me to contact both you and officer Jenny," Clembot said "I will ask officer Jenny to come here as soon as possible," he said and left to make the call.

After a while, officer Jenny arrived and they told her about what had been going on.

"Clembot, file a missing case. That way we will have more power to take action against them" officer Jenny told them.

"How long will it take until we can get them back," Professor Sycamore asked officer Jenny

"It will probably take a week," she said as she looked at them "Clembot, isn't there any device that you can use to communicate with Clemont and the others?" she asked him.

"I will try my best to look for one," he said assuring her

"Okay then let's wait a week" officer Jenny said getting ready to leave "And please don't try anything without informing me, it's for our safety. We don't know who team Rare is. But if they were able to capture one of the best Pokémon trainers without any struggle, we should plan things before taking an action" she said

"I will get going now and I will inform you about everything" and with that she left, leaving the other three in silence.

"I will go now, Professor. I will try to hack into something that's with Clemont and try to contact him" he said as he was leaving.

"Good luck Clembot," Professor Sycamore said with a sad look.

"Thank you" and with that Clembot left the lab and headed toward the gym.

.

.

.

.

.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. I REPEAT I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR THE PLACES MENTIONED HERE.

ONLY THE STORY IS MINE.