9. Where are you?

Thank you so much for 1.67k+ read on this book. I love you all.

Back to the story...

Ash woke up to someone opening the door to the cell. They pushed in a plate that had some food and a bottle of water. Ash looked away.

"You can take it away, I don't want it" he said

"I don't care if you starve to death or not. But we have orders to keep you alive, so eat it" he man snapped at him and closed the door again.

Ash didn't feel like eating anything.

He felt alone.

He wanted to see Pikachu.

He was tired.

He couldn't move a muscle.

Everything hurt.

Especially his head.

He sat up and leaned onto the wall and sighed.

Ash hasn't eaten anything for days now. He was starving but he refused to eat. He couldn't take a bite of anything until he knew Pikachu is safe and treated well. He was helpless.

That's when the door opened again.

And there stood a woman and man, wearing clothes that had 'Rare' written on them. To Ash their faces were very familiar.

He tried to remember where he has seen them before, when a Meowth came and stood next to them.

That's when realization hit him "Team Rocket" he said barely above a whisper.

"No twerp it's "Team Rare" now" James said to him

"Why did you change it?" Ash asked them

"Because we are not "Team Rocket" anymore. Our mission has changed" Meowth answered him and came into the cell.

He took the bottle of water and the food and shoved it into Ash's hands.

"Eat up boy. We don't want you dying" Meowth told him

"Why?" Ash asked

"Because that not our motive. We have bigger things to do and we knew you would get in the way later on. So we took a precaution by kidnaping you and your Pokemons." Jessi said and turned to leave

"Wait! What about Pikachu? Is he alright?" He asked desperate.

"He is doing fine" James told him and left

Ash sighed in relief and took a bite out of the bread.

Just about anything tasted good right now.

.

.

.

Serena, Clemont, Bonnie and Clembot have been walking for half a day.

The path they have been following was covered in trees. But they were thankful that there was a road or else they would have to walk through the forest.

The weather was favorable for them.

The only thought that was going through Serena's mind was about Ash.

She was really worried.

Fletchling slowed and came down for a drink.

Clemont took out a bottle of water and helped Fletchling.

"Guys maybe we should stop for a bit and feed the Pokemons" Bonnie said as she knew that the Pokemons would be hungry by now.

"No Bonnie we can't stop until we find Ash" Serena told her