7. The Cell

When Ash gained consciousness he was in a corridor. He was so tired that he couldn't even raise his finger. His muscles were aching and he felt dizzy. He remembered being hit on the head with something and he felt something wrapped around his head. He could barely open his eyes. He saw one of the men holding Pikachu in a cage and Ash wanted to fight but he couldn't. He felt useless.

When Pikachu saw that Ash was awake he felt relieved.

"Pika pi" Pikachu called Ash

"Pi...ka...chu" Ash replied smiling at his partner

Pikachu smiled, happy that Ash was alright.

Right then the men stopped at a door and two of the men took Pikachu away from Ash.

"PIKA PI" Pikachu yelled, not wanting to be taken away from Ash

"No...please don't...take...him away...from me" Ash said with all the voice he could muster up.

"Shut up!!!" One of the men snapped at him

They throwed Ash into the room and slammed the door shut.

Pikachu was taken into a room where other Pokemon were held captive too

Pikachu looked around and saw that the Pokemons looked so tired and exhausted.

"What did these people do to them" Pikachu thought

He wanted to talk to them but he was sure that they wouldn't be able to hear him, as they were held in these glass capsules. Pikachu looked around as he thought "Why are they doing this and who are these people. Why did they imprison us". Pikachu thought about Ash and wondered if he was alright. He saw them injecting something into Ash. He was really worried for Ash.

That's when they used a tool to take Pikachu out of the cage. They put patches on him cheeks and put him into the same kind of capsules.

Pikachu tried to fight but none of him attacks had any effect on them. They closed the capsule and went to a machine and pushed one of those buttons.

That's when Pikachu's legs gave out and he knelt down. They were sucking the energy out of him. He could feel it. They were taking the electricity that he had within him.

It was painful.

He wanted to cry.

But he wouldn't.

He wouldn't give these people the satisfaction that they wanted, Pikachu thought.

Ash felt numb.

His head was throbbing.

His whole body ached.

He felt cold.

Everything was cold.

He felt around the place and figured out that this was a cell. It was so dark in here. There were no windows or light in there.

The walls and the ground were cold.

He felt so tired and useless.

Ash tried to stand up but his legs gave out. He dragged himself to the door and banged on it.

"Get...me out of...here" He said, but got no reply.

He slumped against the door and thought about Pikachu. "Was he alright? Where did they take him? Was he suffering like he was?" Ash wanted to do something but couldn't.

He raised his hand and touched his head where he was hit. A sudden pain coursed through his body and he snapped his eyes shut. He felt a cloth wrapped around his head. And he could smell the medicine's sharp smell.

He closed his eyes shut and hoped someone could save them from this hell.

Jessi, James, and Meowth watched all this happening. Ash being thrown into that awful cell and Pikachu being tortured, they felt something. They didn't really want this to happen to them. They have known Ash and Pikachu since they were little and seeing them being hurt stirred some kind of feelings in them.

.

.

.

.

.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. I REPEAT I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR THE PLACES MENTIONED HERE