" Not interested " You answered.

Hyewon let out a chuckle. " I'll go then " Nodding your head as an answer, Hyewon starts walking away from you.

Deciding to not look around for the treasure that the teacher hide, You walk towards your tent.

But before you could walk near to it, You saw Chaewon and the Teacher talking beside a tree.

Approaching where they are because of curiosity. You hide on the nearest tree without getting caught.

" Maam Im not feeling very well " You heard Chaewon said.

" Ah, you could go and find a place to rest first, don't mind everything, you must be tired " She said.

" I'll tell someone to bring you medicine "

Chaewon nodded her head before walking away from her.

Diverting the teachers gaze on your place, you quickly act like you're looking for something or the treasure.

" Verna " She called you and you look at her.

" Can you bring Chaewon a aspirin she have a headache, it's in our tent I need to do Something so i can't give it to her " The Teacher said at you.

Nodding your head she gave you a smile before walking away from you.

Not wasting Any time, you walk towards her tent and look for the aspirin quickly, you we're glad that it was not hard to find.

Leaving their tent with the Medicine and a bottled water, you decided to walk towards the way where Chaewon walk.

Minutes already passed when you started looking for the President but you can't see her around, walking outside the campsite.

You saw a familiar person inside the bus with her head leaned on the window. Seeing the face clearly it was the president already sleeping.

Entering inside the bus, you approach her." President ? "

" Are you sick ? " You asked her but Chaewon didn't response.

She felt so tired that she wasn't able to keep her eyes open.

Placing the back of your palm on her forehead, you checked her temperature only to feel how hot it is.

" You're burning hot, How did you end up with a cold " You spoke before removing your hand at her and take a sit at the free space beside her.

" Wake up "

Tapping Chaewon's shoulder lightly making sure she won't get startled if ever, you heard a whined escape on her lips, you can tell that maybe she's really having a bad headache.

" I brought medicine with me "

Getting familiarized with the voice that's waking her up, Chaewon open her eyes slowly seeing you handling her a medicine that's on your palm.

Without hesitation Chaewon grab it and put it inside her mouth before grabbing the bottled water that you're holding.

She's supposed to be done drinking the medicine when she planned to grab it alone, but the ache she's feeling is too much that she decided to not do it.

" How did you know ? " Chaewon asked you in her husky voice.

Grabbing the bottled water on her hand once she's done drinking she close her eyes again and leaned her head on the window.

" Get some sleep " You spoke ignoring her question.

Leaning your back on the seat you grab her head and leaned it on your right shoulder so her neck won't feel stiff.

" Don't get sick "

" I hate it when people are sick "

Chaewon heard it.

She might feel like so close to falling asleep deeply but she can hear what you're saying, she even felt you move her head on your shoulder.

She don't want it but she can't do anything. She felt so tired that she wasn't able to response at you.

Glancing at Chaewon who's already sleeping deeply, you let out a sighed feeling your heart beating fast.

You never felt this before and you're sure the President caught your attention.

If there's a question you want to ask yourself and to answer.

You want to know if maybe you're starting to earn some feelings for the President.

___________