Truth or Dare - Who would you kiss? Pt. 1

Jennie POV

They were teasing me non-stop.

"Will you shut up!" I exclaimed while banging the table, then quieted and shrunk back to my seat.

They were shocked but apologized.
"No, no, I shouldn't have shouted. Sorry."
"We shouldn't have teased you about Yoongi so much. Let's end this argument here." Rose, Lisa and Jisoo said.

"It's fine. "

Rose POV - 10 minutes earlier
Me, Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie, and Lalisa were playing truth or dare. It came to Jendukie unnie's turn.
"I chose truth. Wait, no, dare-"
"Who do you want to kiss?" Lalisa jumped up excitedly. Last round, she had asked Jennie if she wanted to kiss someone. After Jennie had said yes, Lisa had asked who, but Jennie said "Only one truth at a time." Jennie sighed in defeat right now as my and Jisoo unnie's excitement grew.

"It's someone from BANGTAN. " she replied.
"Yah, we asked who, not a detail. How are we supposed to guess from 7 guys?" Jisoo answered.
"I-I-It-t's Y-Yo-yoo-yoongi." She said while blushing.
"Oooooooooh! I never saw this shy side of Miss Jennie Kim!" I replied teasingly.
We started teasing her, when she said "Will you shut up!?"

Current Timing - Jisoo POV
After the 'argument' (We have these 10 times a day) was resolved, I quickly texted Taehyung - "Our ship is sailing~! We were playing truth or dare and Lisa asked who Jennie wants to kiss. AND JENNIE SAID YOONGI!YES!!!!" We both were the *hair flip* presidents of the Jennie X Yoongi ship. And Lalisa and Chae along with Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon,Hobi, and Jin are the sidekicks. Just kidding. They are also a part of the Yoonie / Jen-gi ship club. Poor things, Jennie and Yoongi. They have no idea we have a club.