" Yah! Yah! stop now " Yuri spoke getting more embarrassed every time they tease her about it.

Shaking your head, you ignored them and didn't take it seriously.

Now that it's your turn to asked to someone, you look at Minju and said her name.

" Minju "

The others remained quiet.

" Friendship or Love " You asked.

The others look at you with confusion so is Minju. That was a very random question.

" I bet you never played this game before " You heard Wonyoung said while laughing.

You ignored them still staring at Minju waiting for her answer.

Even Chaewon who've been quiet all the game, was confused why would you ask that and when she remember what her classmates said at Yuri and Wonyoung that time on the field.

She starts to think that maybe You and Minju could be exes before ?

" Friendship " Minju answered confidently and as soon as she put her hand on the lie detector, it proves that she's not lying.

Without hesitation, Minju place the lie detector infront of you, startling the others thinking what's happening.

" You " Minju spoke pertaining to you.

You look at her blankly.

" Friendship or Love " Minju asked, saying the same question you asked her.

" Eys, the heck is happening " Yuri whispered making Wonyoung to bump her.

They were all confused, they have no idea what's between you and Minju that they already start thinking of a possible reason why except Hyewon, Yujin and Yena who already know it.

And the only thing the others can think of, is the word exes.

" Love " You answered without hesitation, and just like what happened to Minju the detector proves that you're saying the truth.

" Must she be that cheesy ? "

" Get her! "

Yena spoke making the others to hit you with the toy hammer even if you tell the truth.

Minju remained quiet.

She was disappointed not to you but to herself. She already knew you'd answer that, it's a bummer that she hope you'll answer the opposite.

The game continued.

Now it's the future lovers turn.

" Me or IVE " Wonyoung asked Yujin, making her choose between her and Yujin's favorite kpop girl group.

You, Yena, Hyewon starts teasing Yujin, while the rest starts teasing Wonyoung and somehow the President starts getting along and use to the game that sometimes she find herself smiling secretly not wanting to let anyone see it.

" Ofcourse You " Yujin answered and just with that, It was prove that she's saying the truth, making her future lover blushed.

And now that it's Yujin turn this time. You, Yena and Hyewon look at each other teasingly having an idea what would the latter asked to Wonyoung.

" Wonyoung " Yujin called her.

" Will you be my girlfriend ? Yes or No ? " Yujin asked.

Wonyoung was speechless, trying to sink in what's happening. " For real ? " Wonyoung asked her confirming if it was true.

Nodding her head, Yujin look at her with a wide smile. You, Yena and Hyewon already know this coming, Yujin mentioned it to the 3 of you last night.

She said she was nervous but look at her smiling widely.

" Ofcourse yes " Wonyoung answered her, getting all nervous when she starts putting her hand on the detector turns out she was saying the truth.

" Get them! "

You and the others said to tease them again, knowing that finally they're already each other's girlfriend.

The game continued again with the new couples.

It's Yena's turn to ask Chaewon who haven't answered anything.

" Is there someone you like ? " Yena asked her and the atmosphere became silent.

Everyone is interested on what will the president answer.

It's their first time hanging around Chaewon and they won't let the day end without knowing the latter's answer.

Glancing at you before looking at the lie detector she put her hand on it.

" None " Chaewon answered shortly.

Everyone expect that Chaewon will answered that, but as soon as Chaewon get electrified. All of you are shocked didn't expect that coming from the president.

" You lied! "

" What a liar! "

Yena shouted while laughing, having lots of courage on herself.

" Take her! " She shouted before hitting the president with the squeak toy hammer only for her to realized that she's the only who did it.

Because of embarrassment, She hang her head low and chuckled awkwardly. " Sorry President Kim, I was too occupied " Yena apologized and the others chuckled.

Except you and Minju who have thoughts on your minds.

The detector said Chaewon was lying for saying that she don't like someone. Even she herself are shock that she get electrified when she thought she's saying the truth.

Though she don't know either if she like someone or not.

She clearly didn't expect that even the others. It was very shocking to find out that the President like someone.

And who could that be ?

________