Chapter 9: Wait...

No one's POV:
It's been a few months now since Sun and Moon have been separated. Everything was going perfectly for them wouldn't you say? Around this period of time, 3/4 of The Glamrock animatronics have been rebuilt from head to toe. Only Freddy having to be work on still as Mr. Hippo took his spot for a short while. Many the children took noticed of this when the Glamrocks started to preform again in the Pizzaplex. They had mixed feelings about Mr. Hippo. A few found him to be entertaining while the others found him to be boring in his sense of humor. It was even rumored that many of children were complaining about how much they hated him for believing that he was trying to replace Freddy himself. They managed even to make a small group in the daycare called "The Hippo Haters". Although to be expected, Sun eventually started to put them in the time out corner for their behavior. But always restoring the kiddos that Mr. Hippo wasn't trying to replace Freddy as he was only there to help out for a while so Freddy gets better. Even if some didn't believe him.

As the Pizzaplex started to grow again, many things started it change. This wasn't really alarming at first since it's business after all. Despite this fact, Sun started to notice that tiny music man stopped showing up to hang out when Moon had their night patrol duties. Unsure why this might be Sun waited for Moon in front of the daycare's gates for answers. Although nearly scarring them half to death as they entered.

"Sun! Why are you awake at this time? We have work tomorrow if you didn't know."

"I know! It's just lately Tiny Music Man hasn't being showing up for our daily talks when your out. I want to asked you if you seen him during your patrols."

"Well I'm afraid I haven't Sun. But it's a bit off for them to just dip out like that."

"I know! It could because the Pizzaplex has been going through different changes. But I don't know maybe I could be overthinking this again. Although Moon...have any of your patrols been a bit off lately?"

"Well with everything going on in the Pizzaplex you can say that. Although when I passed Monty room lately haven't heard any of walls banging from him."

Even adding in that Roxy in one occasion missed took them as intruder later this week. Which seems very unlikely of her to do that mistake. But after all, Roxy and Monty just got out being fixed in parts in service so it wasn't something to blink a eye on just yet. Seemingly with nothing else discuss on Moon tiredly yawned as he started to plug their bungie on their back. Not even being able to get off the floor just yet to fly up Sun asked a unexpected question out of nowhere.
"What about the new materials in the daycare?"
Titling their to the side as they give Sun a unsure look. Clearly not knowing what their talking about. Returning a glare to Moon seemingly rather unimpressed as Sun explained what they were discussing about. During the hours when Sun takes charge for playtime, a few workers will enter the daycare to replace something. It started out with just a few chairs, then one of the tables, and eventually the whole arts and crafts area. It was sure kind of them to do that but knowing that none of the martial were broken. Let alone being replace with better designs that surely the Pizzaplex budget didn't have. Something clearly up with this hold deal and seeing Sun doing THAT face to Moon.