Chapter 1: Sneaking out

Sun ☀️ POV:
A few weeks after the incident with that "trouble maker" of a kid came to light. Things outside of the daycare seem to changing a lot. Well sure maybe I shouldn't been nosy about the situation. But for being a animatronic who barely have any free time outside this daycare I took my chances.
So I climb up into my balcony and went inside what is called my "room" if your able to call it that. Anywho there's a small hallway close to it where you can spot pretty easily. Getting further and further into the hallway you hit a dead end but if you look closely your able to remove a piece of the wall. After removing it you'll notice your behide of some poster of fox. Just by removing that too and you'll be in the movie theater where kids usually see shorts or as everyone knows movies.
I'll like to call this my "escape path" where I can get out of the daycare whatever time I want without getting caught.
"Naughty boy~ You shouldn't be out at this time~"
as "Moon" said echoing on my mind. "Oh shush your mouth now. If it was you, you probably wouldn't get any trouble at all unlike me."

As I answer in a quietly harsh voice exiting the theater.

"So what's the point of leaving if you know your going to be caught later on at some point Sunny Boy?"
I just hummed towards myself for good long minute before giving a reply.

"I need answers Moon! No one here in the Pizzaplex will tell me about what happened to the Glamrock animatronics for not performing these past weeks! Or how I overheard a security guard talking about someone being fired for mess around with bots programming? HUH!?"

"..."

Of course I didn't hear a reply back from Moon like always. At this point in this friendship Me and Moon have. It's been more separate before ever meeting that little brat. Even having complaints about Moon scarring the children to sleep. But I don't have the heart to think it's actually Moon doing it out of entertainment or intention. That's why I'm actually sneaking out. Just for a bit it doesn't hurt no one right?

...

...

...

To be continue...

(364 words! Sorry for the cliffhanger but I got a bit lazy so you'll have to wait! Btw thanks for reading! :D)