Chapter 2: Caught

( Before anyone ask yes I did rewrite this chapter since the first time I felt like I was rushing into things. Anyways enjoy the story so far! )

Sun ☀️ POV:
As I wonder around the pizzaplex I'm always so amazed how big it is. It's not like I'm unfamiliar with the PizzaPlex. I just usually see it through Moon's eyes if I'm still awake at that time. Unsure where to go to find answers I decide to go find one of the staff rooms. Surely they had at least a bit reports stored in them! (Or else someone is going to get in trouble-) Like how hard could it be to find a staff room around here?

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

*One hour later*

..So I eventually found one of the staff rooms after I finally decided to ask one of the maps bot for a map.

Looking inside the staff room was something to be expected for. It look like just some old plain office with a few poster of Glamrock animatronics around it. I was kinda disappointed of the view but hey what else did I expect? Going through each desk I wasn't really finding anything important.
(Sun talking)
"Let's see what we have here! Some boring old paperwork, more paperwork, even more paperwork, unpaid bills, ...divorce papers? Ummm I'll just going to leave this alone...Oh! What is this?

             -BINDER-
  (Further plans for animatronics in the Pizzaplex/Daycare)

Seem like I hit the jackpot. After grabbing the binder out the desk and checking out for a bit. I went to open it until I heard the worst thing right outside the staff room.

Security guard: "Alright then Y/N I'm going to get a cup of coffee in the staff room so wait up before we can start your training!"

Y/N: "Got it sir! I'll be waiting right here."

Well sh*t I totally forgot to check on time! But to be fair for being animatronic who is supposed to be in the daycare everyday to take of children 24/7. Time is sometimes nonexistent for me...well depending which day it is.
So binder in hand and hearing the footsteps getting closer and closer. I did only thing I could do at that moment. Turn off the lights. Sorry Moon!

Moon POV 🌙:
I was surprisingly awaking from my nap in...some staff room? While holding some random binder in my hands. Did I sleep walk into here? Was I dreaming? Why was I holding a binder? Those thoughts were quickly cut since I heard the door swing open. I hissed as the light hit my eye quickly going to different corner of the room. Where their were more darkness. In respond of my hissing were a scream.