"Jiminie?" I hear than I felt a body pressed against my back and a chin on my shoulder "Jiminie are you okay?" I hear a soft voice.

I turned and to peek behind me in the dark room to see his soft face and my whole body relaxed I pulled him to my chest holding him tight my nose buried in his shoulder.

"My sunshine" I whispered he held one of my
hands the other rubbing my back in soothing circles.

"I'm here it's okay" he said softly kissing the side of my head.

"I didn't wanna do it..." I whispered he pulled back to hold my face it was dark in my bedroom but the huge windows made the moonlight shine into the room.

"Do what baby?" He asked

"I-I didn't wanna hurt them I couldn't do it" I said his thumbs brushing my cheekbones.

"Oh my Jiminie I know you and you couldn't hurt a fly your my angel" he said I shook my head.

"I'm horrible a devil" I whispered he pecked my lips softly.

"Nonsense your a warm and beautiful person" he smiled "it was just a bad dream" he said hands in my hair.

"Don't leave me please" I said holding his face "Just...don't go whatever happens" I said he smiled and pecked up lips.

"You're in my heart Park Jimin I'm not going anywhere remember you're stuck with me," he said then grabbed my hands "Now back to bed," he said kissing my forehead.

He laid us both down and I pulled him to my chest smelling his hair the golden blonde locks are my favorite.

"No more nightmares" he whispered I nodded kissing his head.

"No more" I said he wrapped himself around me.

"I'm here not going anywhere" he whispered we fell back asleep in each other's arms.

⛓🔪🥃

"Wakey Wakey" I whispered leaning down to pepper his face with kisses he was buried under my blankets in my bed hugging a pillow.

"Mhhm" he said I chuckled pulling down the collar of shirt and kissed up his neck to his jawline.

"My sunshine I made you breakfast" I whispered kissing the side of his head.

"What kind?" He mumbled sleepily eyes still closed curled into a ball.

"Eggs and sausages" I said he slowly sat up with his hair a mess and shirt slipping off his shoulder.

"Mm kay" he whispered rubbing his eyes.

"Your like a baby" I chuckled he started rubbing his eyes and glared at me.

"Sleepy" he huffed poking my chest "You okay?" He asked I flatten his hair down.

"I'm fine kinda worried about you being late for your classes if you don't get up," I said poking his chin.

"Oh yeah" he huffed stretching his arms "Breakfast first" he hummed trying to get up but I stopped him.

"Forgetting something?" I asked he tilted his head confused "Morning kisses" I said he scoffed poking my head away.