Chapter 1

Okay, So this is basically if I fell into my own mini Multiverse that has its own changes to somethings. It's (probably) not completely to other multiverse's.

Matrix POV

  I was sitting my room, witch was a cell, a cage actually. Ever since my wings grew in I was put into a cage instead of my cell. Guess Gaster was trying to make me think I didn't deserve rights or something. Mabey he was trying to break me? I don't know. All I know is that I've been stuck with him since I was about 3, Mabey 4 years old in this new life. I don't know how old I am now though, to much time has past.

However I do know that both Reaper and Ink are my older brothers. I know that Ink gave me over to Gaster without Reaper knowing. I also know that I'm the God of Coding. My name is Matrix in my new life despite Gaster trying to make me forget that I even have a name. I'm part of the Creation and Destruction Balance, I'm supposed to fix glitches and broken code. However I can't do that since Ink gave me to Gaster.

My eye, the one that Gaster didn't take to create the Overwrite, changes colors depending on how my part of the balance is. It's been Red for most of my life. I know Error, who is the Destroyer, has been trying to keep my part of the balance manageable. They have done amazing considering the whole multiverse isn't destroying itself. Normally I wouldn't mind not having to do anything, but I think I would rather do my 'Job' then to be trapped like an animal. Knowing I can't really do anything I close my eyes and feel asleep, praying for a miracle to happen.

Some hours later

I woke up to some noise. I kept my eyes closed incase it was Gaster or even Ink. However I didn't hear any voices so I opened them and saw, glitching? I carefully stood up and walked over to it. What happened? Why is there Glitches happening here? I know for a fact that Ink is trying to keep viruses and glitches as far from this AU as possible. So how did one occur here? Deciding I have nothing to lose, I touch the glitch. Then I was sucked in, I closed my eyes expecting pain and death, but instead find myself... Outside?

I look up and it's a beautiful Night sky. A full moon, and countless of stars. I was in amazement, the one and only time I was ever outside in my new life was when Reaper brought me outside for my first birthday. I then take a closer look around and see the Tree of Feelings. 'So I'm in DreamTale then?' I sat down in the middle of the tree, and just stared up at the stars. 'Im Free .....' a smile graced my lips. When was the last time I smiled?

_____

"Big Bruder take me flying!" A young Matrix asked his older brother, Reaper. "Only if you smile for me little code" Reaper loved calling his youngest brother by his Nick name. Matrix hates his Name with a passion, wanting a better name, but alas, he could not change his name. Matrix smiled at Reaper, "Okay! Now take me flying!" Reaper laughed, this was the last time they spent time together before Matrix went missing.

_____

That's right, it was when Reaper flew around with me inside the big gym we used to have. I always wanted wings like reaper, I guess I got them. I take a look at my wings, they are my Pride and Joy. I took extremely good care of them and never let anyone touch them. "Wings are a sacred thing Matrix, if someone has wings then you can not touch them unless they let you, do you understand?". "Yes Big Bruder! I pwomise!"

Ink and Gaster were furious that I dared  to disobey them. I was in agony for years afterwords but they never tried to touch them after I almost managed to dust them and escape when they tried to forcefully touch them. I shook myself out of my thoughts and decided to check myself. Who knows what they did to me over the years.

 Who knows what they did to me over the years

This is Matrix ^

Name: Matrix

Age: 234 Years Old

Gender: Male

Family

-Reaper (Oldest Brother)

-Ink (Older Brother)

ATK: ???

DEF: ???

HP: ???

LV: 01

Facts

-God of Code

-Part of the Balance of
Creation and Destruction

-Pronounced as Missing

-Has Wings like Reaper

-Overwrite button is their
missing eye

-Their eye changes depending
on how their balance
in doing.

I take a look and yeah, it seems about right. I'm surprised that nothing they did was permanent though. It's a good surprise, but a surprise non the less. I wonder if I get the button the my other eye will change colors again or if it's been to long? Yes, the Overwrite is actually my eye, yes they tried to make another Overwrite button but they were un-successful. Before you ask, they couldn't steal my other eye because of magic in my earring that Reaper have me.

Looking at my age I realise that I spend 230 years as a 'prisoner' or 'experiment', whatever one you wanna call me. Could even be both. Closing my page, I layed back and wonder, 'What do I do now?'. For the first time in forever I was free, but the multiverse needed me to do my Job. I knew I could do it, I automatically know everything about code because of me being the God of Code. However, I have no experience with coding. I would need to start small and work my way up.

I would also need to avoid Ink, and the AU I was trapped in. Then it hit me, "What if the AU's people made end up as AU's here?" I hope not. I made exactly 1 AU of my own. If it was here... I don't know what to think. I shake my head, if I find out it became an AU then I'll decide about what to do. I closed my eyes, deciding that Sleep would be best right now. I wonder what's gonna happen now?

Here is Chapter 1! This book was inspired by Originalsparkstar  songo read their stories. Now what does everyone think?