Overhaul vs Phoenix: Sneak Peek

Fire surrounded Mirio and Eri in a warm blanket like cloak as the little girl stared ahead. A h/c haired woman faced the Overhaul monster with her hand a light with a bright rainbow of flames in her clutched fist.

Her green eyes hardened to nearly evergreen as she opened up her fist, ashes fell in front of Mirio and Eri from the bullet that was going to hit the young third year hero in training.

Lady Phoenix: "I know villians don't fight fair with us, heroes but those tricks your pulling make me sick." She said seriously before shooting flaming feathers towards Overhaul to look over at Mirio and Eri as a healed Nighteye alongside Deku ran into the room. "Deku, Sir, Million, get the child to safety now. I'll deal with this one." She said as Nighteye escorted Mirio and Izuku with Eri away quickly while fire surrounded every possible exit behind them so that Overhaul was trapped with his companions.

Overhaul: "Are you planning to burn us alive, you idiotic woman?!" He shouted out til the heroine was quickly in front of him and tore his mask off of his face.

Lady Phoenix: "Shut up, germicidal freak." She said while her wings began burning his companions slightly as she reached her hands and gripped onto Overhaul's shoulders tightly. "Fire is second nature to me, but you three, ha... Your gang has attacked a lot of people I care about, including my own students." She growled angrily.