The Truth of Being a Hero

Y/n glares at her former mentor and boss after he told Izuku that he shouldn't be a hero before All Might was punched on the head.

Lady Phoenix: "All Might......" She snarled angrily before shaking her mentor like a leaf. "You baka!" She shouted out before noticing Izuku was gone. "Damn it!" She shouted out angrily before switching back into her civilian clothes. "Izuku, don't do anything stupid..." She whispered softly before walking beside All Might in his small form into the city.

Toshinori: "I'm sorry but I had to tell him the truth." He said honestly as Y/n took off her mask sighing softly.

Y/n: "Then you should've told him your whole story, Toshinori-san." She said seriously before looking up at him. "My brother and I have idolize you for years, I became a hero for him and fight for those like him. I believe that Izuku has what it takes to be a hero." She said seriously til an explosions filled the air. "What is going on?!" She asked Kamui Woods since other heroes knew her face while leaving Toshinori by a light post as the heroes explained what was going on. "WHAT?! THEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU ALL DONE ANYTHING?!" She shouted out before death arms shouted out about a boy. Her eyes looked aside to see Izuku running into the fire making her eyes and All Might's eyes widened drastically, she began to fellow til Kamui held her back. "No! No, no, no Izuku, Katsuki!!" She shouted out in her head before she saw Toshinori bulk up. "I'm not just going to sit here and do nothing! I'm Izuku's and Katsuki's hero too!"

Kamui Woods was forced to let go of Y/n Midoriya as the intense heat of her wings bursts out of her back while her hero uniform covered her body instead while her mask burned away from the intense flames

All Might: "I really am pathetic." He said seriously

Lady Phoenix: "No matter the cost, I'll save you both." She spoke up before the sludge hit Izuku or engulfed Katsuki once more for the teens to see the Sludge was being held back by All Might as well fire encased hand of Lady Phoenix while her other hand freed Katsuki.

Izuku: "All Might.... Big sis...." He said honestly surprised by All Might as well his sister's hatred in her eyes.

Katsuki: "Big sister....." He thought as he saw the hate in the young woman's green eyes. "Her mask? The heat of her flames it's hotter, how?" He thought before both boys flinched as the young woman spoke up.

Sludge: "Damn you both, All Might and Lady Phoenix!!!" It shouted out about to hit the kids til a huge flaming feather sliced a tentacle off making it scream out in pain.

Lady Phoenix: "Are you boys alright?" She asked as the two heard her voice was filled with anger both boys nodded as she smiled then motioned two of her feathers to take Izuku and Katsuki to pin them both to the road. "All Might, let's take this villain down." She said seriously before she flew up high into the air.

All Might: "Detroit....Smash!!!" He shouted out throwing a punch towards the villain

Lady Phoenix: "Flame Purification!!!" She shouted out as she flew sharply down in a swirl with her flames covering her body towards the villian.

Once both attacks hit the villian creating a massive cyclone mixed with fire as the sky darkened and rain began falling onto the ground while All Might and Lady Phoenix were panting heavily as Y/n's stomach was growling loudly.

Lady Phoenix: She placed her arms over her stomach groaning. "Ugh! I'm starving!!" She shouted out as the crowd was praising the number one and number five heroes and owners of restaurants gave the heroine coupons for their shops while Katsuki was being praised by the heroes and Izuku was being scolded by them. "All right, all right, boys leave the greenette alone. I'll make sure he gets home safe." She said honestly as she took Izuku away from the crowds and told the interviewers that she'd talk to them later (which meant never).

Once away from the mess, Y/n put back on her casual clothing sighing softly while pressing her bracelet that let out her huge bento box as she opened it up as well her portable chopsticks and handed a set to Izuku after Katsuki left them alone.

Y/n took hold of a rice ball mouse and sank her teeth into it as she began to eat like a starving person before swallowing a last bite of fried chicken then looked at Izuku to shove a rice ball into his mouth

Y/n: "Eat that, Zuku." She said seriously as Izuku looked down but ate the rice ball til All Might appeared and spoke to Izuku making him cry.

Izuku: "Y/n always said those words to me...growing up she always believed in me and now so does All Might. Dreams can become a reality."

Y/n: "Looks like I'm making Katsu udon for you and mom tonight." She said honestly with a big smile on her face as she fist bumped her mentor. "And you, sir get a special lunch tomorrow if you two are going to do what I think you are going to put Izuku through." She said honestly before hugging Izuku. "I told you, Izuku remember? One day you'll be a hero too." She said happily crying with her brother as he hugged her back. "Let's head home." She said wiping away his tears and then her own.

Rewatching My Hero Academia again for this, hehe honestly miss the old seasons