MIDWAY

Hello y'all. I have bad news. 

This story is over. I've given up.

Nope, just kidding. We're only halfway and we have about fifty chapters left. 

So everything before this is Part 1, clear? And the chapters after this (not including polls) are Part 2.

Unfortunately for you readers who are reading this at exactly the time I posted this part (03/27/22), you are probably going to have to wait a week for the next chapters to come out. 

This week I have my three-day school camp, so I won't be able to write anything unless it's on paper - but I don't actually keep any of my chapter plans or chapters on paper so there's not really any point. So basically, I'll work as hard as I can to form the plot outline of Part 2 before I leave so that you don't have to wait any longer for the first chapter of Part 2 to be published.

Those of you who will eventually read this months after this story was posted, all of the chapters will have come out by then so you obviously don't have to worry about anything.

Anyway, here are some stats so far:

~ 80, 500 words (Part 1, not including Preface or ANs), this is about half of the first KOTLC book

~ 1, 496 reads (03/27/22)

Officially started writing this version of Part 1: 01/27/22

And that's pretty much all I can think of . . . well, I could show how many votes I have currently but that's kinda sad right now. By the way, PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTERS. There are already some people who do that, and I thank you especially, but they mean more to me than you think.

To fill your time before Part 2 comes out, I'm just going to post some polls, and you can waste as many minutes on those as you want. 

Also, at some point I'll probably do some official-edit thing once I've completely finished this, because I myself haven't actually read this entire thing yet - I just write a chapter, consult my chapter-outlines, write another chapter, etc.

Keep your eyes peeled for my announcements; probably sometime in July (yes, that's how long this thing will probably take to complete), I'll do my giant edit.

Love you guys. And your comments. And votes. And follows. And reads. And you yourself, because even if you're a slutty whore you probably have some greatness in you heart. 

~ Della / Adele / #NOTSPANISH 😂😘