chapter 9

Once they arrived back from the hospital Sam made penny some coffee and they both watched tv and once they ate dinner they went to bed, Sam has been sleeping with penny so she wouldn't get any nightmares as Sam hates seeing penny upset or in pain.

The next day Sam helped penny downstairs and they both ate breakfast together and once Sam had finished helping penny get dressed and once Sam was dressed himself, he wanted to take penny somewhere special as this was the day Sam was finally going to do it.

Sam helped penny into the car and he drove her to the beach and the both sat on the rocks, listening to the calm waves after a moment Sam spoke.

Remember the first time we met I was quite surprised that you were a girl because we've never had a fire women before and after you Ellie joined us, but I knew from the moment I met your golden locks and your chocolate brown eyes, I knew that we would grow close and know look at us, we always depend on each other when things get tough and we've always got each others backs, you are the most bravest, strongest, kindest and selfless women I've ever met and I feel so incomplete without you, so penny Morris will you be my girlfriend forever, yes I'd love to be your girlfriend forever replied penny and they both embraced themselves into a hug and they both passionately kissed each other on the lips.