(Arc 1) Chapter 1: Y/N

"Monday"

"August 12"

(Starts music)

A thunder clapped, as the scene shows the city of Favela, Brazil. Scene points to the streets of Favela, scene moves to a puddle, as a reflection of dozens of people were there, as well as someone having a leather jacket, a hoodie under with his head down, jeans and boots.

???: Favela, probably Brazil's most dangerous city. Crime here is notoriously high; robberies, drugs, and sexual assaults. Crackheads, thugs and more are around Favela.

He walked by the people, some with guns and knives, but the man kept walking.

???: 4 years of this... path... has left me with a desire for blood and pain, vengeance roams my entire body, pure fear roams my body.

Scene shows a woman being assaulted in the corner of one of the parts of the city. A man walks to a local store, as he sees a man working just to raise a handgun.

Thug: *Portuguese* Give me the money! Let's go!

???: The people are running afraid, of all of this. The people in Favela... the fear they possess is very... bad. That same fear, that same type of criminals... is what took my family, from a far higher rank. I couldn't fight back... now I can...

Scene changes to the man in the rain while in a roof putting a backpack in the ground, as he pulls his mask back, as he opens the zipper and it shows a mask.

???: People rarely can come out at 12am... they can't come out.

Scene shows a clock ticking, it was so close to 12am.

???: Not without fear running in their veins.

The thug who was assaulted the small store, stopped slowly... like in shock. The clock ticks and rings, as the thug stayed quiet. Scene slowly showed the moon, shining bright... in a crescent form. The thug's gun slowly fell to the ground as he gulped in pure fear... fresh fear running around and through him. He looked to the end of the alley, in pure darkness... he swore he heard steps.

???: When they see me, they think I'm Batman. *scoffs* I wanna know how wrong, they really are.

A pair of white eyes appeared as the thug without a thought, started to run away, but he completely screamed, something cut between his legs making him fall, his nerves were cut. The scream heard was loud... and clear... perfect. He fell starting to crawl as he looked to his left and saw a group walking but to his direction.

Thug: *Portuguese* H-H-Hey! Hey! Please! Please help me! Please! C-Come here! Please-

The thug was taken back as he screamed, now scene changes to the woman crying as a man smiling, holding a knife puts it closer to her face, as a thunderclaps and he looks to the sky, but sees the crescent moon... showing clearly. He slowly takes a step back as well as pulling the knife back.

???: When the moon shines, when is Midnight, they all know what is about to happen. People can't watch the moon anymore, without thinking about me.

He sees a pair of white eyes in one of the roofs and a shadow, but what he could see a little... was blood around the shadow, as before he could take the step back, something went flying at high speeds hitting him, as the person fell to the ground and the woman completely screamed... the man had a weird Crescent Moon Batarang impaling his eye, as the shadow disappeared... it was a Crescent Dart.