CHAPTER 6

"DO YOU have a second?"

I look around, making sure that Hinata is talking to me. "What is it? You sounds so serious, you're making me nervous,"

"My brother wants to meet you,"

I frowned. "Naoto? Why?"

"I don't know, but he seems serious about it, I asked him but he said it's not what I'm thinking, how does he know what I'm thinking?" She asked me.

"Why do you think he wants to see me?"

"I was thinking that he's going to ask you out," I choked on my drink because of what she said.

"I don't date younger dudes!" I denied quickly. "It made me wonder, why does she wants to see me? What if I was involved in a crime without me knowing?!"

"Don't overthink, Y/N," she chuckled. "You're free later, right?"

"Uhm, yeah after my duty.. tomorrow is my day off so, I guess I can see him," I answered, getting my coat before informing her that I'm going to leave.

"Morning," Mr. Sano greeted me as usual.

"Hey," I dryly answered. "How's your day?"

"Peaceful but boring," he answered. "Who would enjoy this? I'm stuck here, taking my meds, that aren't useful,"

"Do you want anything? Books? So that you won't be bored," I offered.

"How about you? On my bed." He smirked.

"No," I shook my head. I'm tired and I have a lot of things to do later, he better stop himself being horny at least for today. "Do you, somehow, wants to go out?"

"Yeah, I miss my life outside," he looked at the window.

"Can I ask something? What was your life look like back then?" I gained my courage to ask that question. My curiosity is killing me. "You don't need to answer if you don't want to,"

"It was a mess," he said, looking at the floor. "I was a gang leader, but then, everything messed up without me knowing,"

I did not said anything after that. By that one sentence, I understand him. He must have been so hurt because of whatever happened to him. He must've been so depress that he ended up here in the asylum.

"My life is nothing but misery, I hate it," he said.

"Same," that's all what I can say. "Guess what, I watched my father died in front of me, I thought I was going to die too, but then, because of someone, I got saved, I know his name but I can't find him anymore,"

"Mikey,"

"What did you just say?"