PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMER

I don't own Tokyo Revengers characters, credits to their creator, Ken Wakui

TW: Crimes, psychological problems, not suitable for close minded human beings. I recently read comments saying that my stories are offending, if it's offending you, then stop reading it, it's as simple as that, thank you.

I am not expert when it comes to psychology— related things you will be reading here only came from researches and theories. I don't speak english well, expect grammatical errors. I'm not good with y/n things.

PROLOGUE

"Why did you call me here, Dad?" I looked at my father, he called me on the phone earlier, asking me to come here, in an dark alley, streets away from our home. I have no intention to come but he sounds so urgent so I don't have a choice.

"Look, my daughter Y/N, I'm sorry for doing this, can you take this box? Throw it away, where no one can see it. Just.. just don't keep it near to you or our family," he handed me a box, looking like a gift.

"This is your first time giving me gift, I should keep it," I tried to stop my excitement. He's the type of person who don't care about us, that's why I will take care of this gift.

"Listen! That will bring us either bless or curse, throw it away," he said.

"Why don't you do it, then?" I raised a brow. "Dad, you rarely go home and you will do this? Are you still going to continue playing that useless father?"

"I'm sorry, you should go or else—"

I waited for him to continue his sentence but instead of speaking again, he looked at me. "Uhm.. Dad?" I was about to take steps forwards but he started couching blood. He fell down on the ground. I started to tremble in fear when I saw a man holding a gun. He's the one who shot my father, I know. It's obvious.

"I'll give you three seconds, run,"

GASPING, I RUN as fast as I can until I reached another alley where no one is can be seen. I forced myself to fit beside a trashcan, holding my breath so that my chasers won't hear and find me.

"Where is that little girl?!" One of them shouted. They are two now?! I hug my knees and the little box my father gave me before he died. I don't know what's inside it because before I could open it, these men started chasing me, which led me here, in this situation.

"We must have that box, find her! Don't let her escape! Kill her if you need to,"

I covered my lips to stop the sounds of my cries to come out. I'm scared to death. I don't want to die, not now, I still need to take care of my mother and younger sibling. I can't die because of my stupid father. I almost call and pray to all of the saints just to secure my safety.