CHAPTER 5

"Y/N?"

I immediately get up, causing my head to bump Yuzuha's. "Ouch! What the fuck, Yuzuha?!" I rub my forehead. "Why do you have to wake me up?"

"What do you want me to do?!" She asked, annoyed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out," Hinata handed me a soup. Confused, I accepted it. "How drunk are you last night to the point that you don't even know what happened?"

"I was not drunk, I only—" I stopped midway of my sentence and frowned. I never drunk alcohol. Or did I?

"What? Is there something wrong?" They looked worried.

"Nothing, what time is it?" I looked at the time. "Shit, I'm late!"

"Hey, you should finish your soup first!" They shouted.

"I'm going to eat while on duty!" I did not bother to wash myself, I just hope I don't smell. I'm freaking late! I totally forgotten about the time! Maybe I drunk too much last night. This is all Yuzuha's fault!

"YOU'RE LATE,"

Mr. Sano greeted me with his serious face while seating on the couch with his legs crossed.

"I'm sorry! I was drunk!" His eyes grew smaller as he look and inspect me like a thing. I slightly opened my mouth when I realized what I said. "I mean, I overslept! I was not drunk, I don't drink," I defended myself.

"It's okay to have fun but make sure it won't interfere with your job as a professional," by the way he speaks, it makes me feel that our roles switched, him as a psychiatrist and me as his mentally unstable patient.

"I'm sorry," I bowed.

"What will happen if the director heard about this?" He asked.

"No! Don't tell it to him, please!" I quickly said. "I will do anything,"

"Anything?" He arched a brow.

"As long as it's not against my morals," I said, making it clear. If he were to tell this to the director, he will take this job away from me, as well as the benefits I got from this, they can terminate the contract, whenever they want.

"Does the idea of you, on your knees, my cock in your mouth, with your legs spread for me, warming my bed every night, against your morals?" He asked as he walk towards me.

I swallowed hard.

"What do you think.. pretty girl?" He played with the tip of my hair.

"That's.. not on my advantage," I gain courage to say that.

"Tell me what else do you want. I will give you everything," he whispered. "Money? Protection? Everything,"

I bit my lip. "We will negotiate about this deal later," I added. Let's put pleasure first, then look stupid later.

He leaned forward to me, pulling me towards the sofa to sit on his lap. "Sealed with a kiss, now, get down on your knees,"

I slowly sank down on my knees, kneeling in front of him. With shaking hands, I pulled down his panjama freeing his cock. "I-i don't think I can,"

"Why don't you try it first?" He encouraged. "I'll teach you how,"

"But Manjiro—"

"Listen to me Y/N, I will teach you." He said with finalization.

I had no choice but to nod. He held my nape, guiding me to his cock. I cry as he move my head, not fast, but enough for his cock to reach the back of my throat, choking me.

"So good.." he moans. I looked at him to make sure if he's enjoying what I'm doing or what, and when our eyes met, I know he is enjoying watching me take him. "Like that.. you are doing so good.."

His praises makes me feel that I need to give him more. Pleasure him more. I tried to take him again, but that was a foolish mistake. His tip hit the back of my throat, making me choke and desperately pull away to get it out of my mouth and pull in the missing air. I looked at him, he's enjoying seeing me choke because of him.

"It's okay. You can try it again," he encouraged me.

"Manjiro.. I can't," I shook my head.

"Yes you can, you're my pretty girl right?" He smiled at me. He caught my hair before guiding me to his cock again.

And I did it again. He fucks my mouth, masterfully. He slowly jerks off his hips against my lips as I take him. He moans, making me even more horny. When his cock hit the back of my throat again, I felt his cock twitched and his hot cum filling my mouth, some even escape the corner of my mouth.

"You're cute," Mr. Sano whispered before changing our position, him on top of me, rubbing his dick against my wet pussy. He kissed my lips before pulling down my pants. Oh good heavens, why did I wore a fucking pants? "Next time, wear a dress or skirts," he knelt in front of me. "You smell good,"

"Mr. Sano!" I called him out of embarrassment.

"Call me Manjiro," he said before teasing me with the tip of his tongue. I bit my lip hard, trying to suppress my moans. It will be scandalous if someone heard me for moaning for my patient. My legs tremble as I felt my release. He smirked before climbing on top of me. "Don't make a sound, unless you want the asylum to know who's fucking you,"

I dug my nails into his back before his dick buried itself completely in my pussy and Manjiro showed a wicked smile. He's ruining me, and he will do it everytime. His hips began to bump against mine, my eyes rolling back because the only thing present in my mind is him widening my walls. I looked straight at his eyes. He stares at me as if I am the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Ma-ahn-jiro.." his head fell back as I moan his name, feeling my orgasm nearing. "Please.. cum inside me,"

"Are you begging me to breed you?" He chuckled, moving faster. I nod dumbly. "If that's what my pretty girl wants," I was about to say something but he filled me up with his hot cum before I can even say a word. He held my hips, keeping me still to make sure that he had push his seeds as deep as possible. I closed my eyes, feeling so tired because of what happened. But before I can fall asleep, I heard him say.

"Just say you love me and I will give you my empty self,"

--

:☽