"Jungkook you were completly ignored her before."

Jungkook glared at Jimin. He knows pretty well why he cant contact Lisa or other women. He is avoiding everyone because of stress.

"You deserve it anyway. Also if its already a month?"

"Hyung! You cant tell me are you serious with that. Because you know I wont do it. I just need time to be alone doesnt mean I leave it."

Jimin look at Tzuyu who is busy with her phone. Are they really done talk each other? Jungkook seems okay to talk about other women in front of her. Or Jungkook just doesnt care her feeling at all. Well.

"And why are everyone so slow today!! Where is the driver?!! WHY IS HE SO FVCKING LATE!!!"

"We still have time 30 minutes, Jung. Calm down." Said the manager. Tired with Jungkook's mood today. He sigh tiredly.

Jungkook leave the studio after close the door hardly.

"He is insane." Jhope said. "What's wrong with him?"

Jimin just laugh with the whole situation. But Tzuyu is remaind unmoved.

Tzuyu is already fine since 3 days ago after got shocked because of car accident that happened to her. Actually she is fine physically. But she has trauma with car accident thats why usually she can be so histerical if she remember it. Thats why its make them so worried if Tzuyu drives alone. Thanks God she is fine. Because it likes a minor accident. Thats why the comeback schedule can be arrange as soon as possible.

"Tzuyu, what is this? A necklace?" Jhope said when he looks at Tzuyu. "Do you like this kind of style?"

"Not really. Its a gift."

***

Lisa, Taehyung and Chaeyoung dinner together at Seafood Restourant. Chaeyoung recommends that place since 2 days ago. And Lisa cant say no when she has day off, thats why she invited Taehyung too, for tasting it.

Taehyung is feeding her slowly. He loves when Lisa act so spoiled like that in front of him. She is so cute.

"I should bring Jimin with me if you act like this in front of me!" Chaeyoung speak, angryly teasing the couple. She knows, It should be fine to act like that because they book a room. But Cmon! Not in front of her too!

"You said he is busy." Lisa respond still eating from Taehyung's chopstick.

Chaeyoung nod, she becomes calmer. "His schedule kinda messed up. But I think its gonna be fine."

"I cant wait the comeback." Lisa said without thinking anything. She is a fan of them, she loves their music. But for Taehyung it means different. There is a pang in his heart. But he pretend that he is okay.

Chaeyoung who looks at Taehyung's strong sense just laughing. He is definitely failed to pretend. "Lisa you need considerate if you said about KING."

Lisa is looking at Taehyung. She is smiling hardly. But Taehyung its blushing so hard because he is embarrased. He knows its not the time for him to get jealous.

"I try to understand okay." Taehyung give a respond. Lisa already told Taehyung multiple times about how she becomes one of their fan since the band still indie band, still unfamous. And Taehyung cant control himself to feel jealous everytime the topic they talk about is them. Lisa is Jungkook bias since a long time ago.

In Taehyung eyes, even Lisa knows how asshole Jungkook is. It seems she forgives him easily. And it makes him annoyed. As if she is okay even Jungkook treated her like how treated one of his women. And he cant accept it.