49: Dusk til Dawn

Start from the beginning

It was freshly picked by Yoongi.

You offer a small smile, a force one, as you hesitantly took it, eyes dull as you stare at the flowers that will eventually wither in your hands.

"I knew you'll love it so I picked it for you." Yoongi says, tone calm and mellow just like the serene surrounding.

His black hair is tousled in the wind, loose plain pants and black silk polo adorning his frame with its top buttons left open, his pale skin glowing from the golden hues of the morning rays.

"It's as beautiful as you

"It's as beautiful as you." His tone remain gentle and loving, like murmur of the waves along the shore that's reposeful as he step behind you, circling his arms around your waist, he tightly pressed you against his chest.

"Thank you." You meek out, slightly squirming from his embrace while clutching the flowers tightly in your grasp.

"The flowers and air is wonderful here."

"It is."

Despite you being uncomfortable in his presence his body somehow gave you warmth and protection from the cold breeze, it was oddly comforting.

With the pleasant weather and exquisite scenery, for a moment, you try to imagine yourself in the arms of the man you love, with his arm around your waist and light laughter being shared, endeared.

If only that was the situation, but it wasn't.

But even just for a moment of time you would like to forget the reality, to pretend to be somewhere else, to forget the man holding you in captivity is a criminal but a lover.

Your tense muscles gradually relaxed as you slowly slip away from the clutches of the real world, with your eyes closed you tilt your head back, resting it on his shoulder.

To say Yoongi is surprise from the simple affection is an understatement, he was delighted, his heart soaring in pure bliss as he stare at the side of your face with a smile.

It was unlikely of you, you were usually tense and wary in his presence. He's not accustomed of you being tender, the only times you were like this was when he either demanded or forced you.

As the morning sun completely rise from it's peak and join the blue of the cloudless sky, Yoongi spent it staring at your relaxed face, the column of your neck, watching your chest fall and rise with every breath, simply admiring every crook and nook of your body.

You looked at peace in the golden hour of the early morning with your eyes shut, long eyelashes brushing the top of your pink cheeks, sunlight cascading down your figure making it seem as if you carried your own halo.

You must be an angel in disguise, he finds himself thinking.

Honey like and husky is his tone as they brush steamy breathes along your s/c skin, he murmur.