𝟏𝟏, ᴘʀᴇᴠᴀɪʟ

Start from the beginning

"Be a good slave and wait for the Celestial Dragon to come, you'll be a great trophy. " He laughed, mocking you further and leaving you alone in a dark room.

Remember, you are doing this for them.

That phrase lingered longer than you thought, and you closed your eyes again, to sleep and to do your best to not lose your mind, hoping to see at least those three all grownups and happy.

.・゜゜・

You opened your eyes after hearing the jiggling of metal keys opening the door of your cell, or at least, trying to. You noticed it was a young Marine soldier trying to do his job, and someone got smart and scared the poor thing with stories about you.

Mentally sighing, you waited for him to come in and do his business with your eyes closed, minding your own. Until unsure steps walked up to you. Doing their best, they disconnected the chains from your shackles and asked you, with a shaky voice, to follow him.

And you did.

The sound of metal hitting against the metal of your shackles distracted you from the incoming torture. It reminded you when those kids fought each other with their pipelines to train, and you would often see them do it.

It brought a small smile to your lips.

The sudden pull from the chain connected to the exploding collar made you fall on your knees. You were now before your actual owner, still a Celestial dragon.

Like the disgusting pig he was, he told the guards to get out of the room for some privacy. You knew his intentions, and like always, you weren't going to let them take you.

The human trash began to walk closer to you, hands in the air towards you. As the smart person you were, you crawled backwards and let him believe that you were under him.

Which you were not.

You were above them.

As the celestial dragon was closer and closer, you changed your frightened face to a deadly one. Your glare pierced figuratively his whole ugly face, and by surprise, he stepped back as you stood up with the help of the wall.

Looking directly at his unworthy eye, a wave of haki knocked out some personnel around the ship, except for some competent individuals.

Your barefoot feet took you out of their cabin and went down to the deck, where some of them were conscious and asking for a possible answer to what happened. One of the guards saw you and pointed their spear at you.

What you did was stand right there like nothing happened and look dead in their eyes, making them, once again, tremble under your gaze. You ignored it and walked back below deck, where the cells were. Some understood the assignment and followed you in case you escaped.

Which you doubted you'd do that. Unless you get external help, and yet again, you doubted that.

They chained you again to the walls and left you alone in your tormented thoughts.

If that external help was going to, somehow, come, you prayed hard for that to happen. If you keep doing this to yourself, being a slave, you were going to lose yourself and forget all the things you learned along the way.

And you felt it closer. You didn't want that.

The last memories of your father were slowly fading. You didn't want to forget him. No, not when he was the last good memory you had about your family. Mother? Let's not talk about that.

To remind yourself about your father, or what you call him, Appa, you try to sing the lullaby he used to sing when he was putting you to bed. This way, you would never forget him, and you could always find yourself in your dreams.