Forgotten Feelings Part 2

"Natsu...I'm fine.." You made another lie. "....I...I need to go.." you looked at Natsu then turned away and continued walking home. "(y/n)..." The sound of his voice made you want you cry. You thought about the lies you made, you hated it so much. The feeling of guilt and mostly...love. You never wanted to tell him your true feelings. You were always so scared. You thought telling him would ruin your friendship.You just wanted to forget it. Forget all of it. You were tired of it. The feeling of love. You convinced yourself that you would never be his one and only.

You got home and plopped on your bed. You put your face in your pillow and cried softly. You felt like you heart had been ripped out. You cry for awhile and start drifting off, when he did it. "(y/n)!" He broke into your house. Natsu walks up to your bed. You jump up and look at him. "Natsu! What are you doing here!" You yelled at natsu. "(y/n)..." He put his hand on your cheek. You can feel your face heat up. Natsu wipes your tears away with his thumb. "Why are you crying?" Like always, Natsu was worried about you. "Its none of your business!" You push him away and try to run out but Natsu grabs your arm and throws you on your bed."N-Natsu!" You yell after being manhandled by Natsu. He gets on the bed and pins you down. "Let me go natsu!" You yell at natsu. Natsu has never acted like this before. You were scared. "Now tell me" Natsu was stern. He looked into your eyes again. This time, it actually felt like he actually was looking into your soul.