Chapter 22: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ

♥Chapter 22: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ♥

Chapter 22: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴏᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ♥

Kennedy

I grow breathless with Jake's mouth still pressing against mine. One of his hands grip my waist, the other holds my neck.

Strange noises come out of my mouth with my legs straddling Jake's form on the couch.

He keeps kissing me and I try to keep up with my eyes shut tight.

After a moment, I can't take it anymore and pull away, taking in a huge gulp of breath.

"Oh mama," I breathe out, my chest heaving up and down.

Jake leans back on the couch, his hands gripping my sides with a small smirk on his face.

"I'm eventually gonna stop breathing if you keep kissing me like that," I warn.

I'm not even kidding.

Since we got back from school, he's been following me around the house for some unknown reason and randomly taking my face and kissing me.

It's like he's obsessed.

"Kissing you how?" Jake questions, raising an eyebrow.

"Like that, how you did right now," I answer.

"I think I forgot," He says, hiding a smirk and leaning forward towards my lips again. "Wanna remind me?"

I push his shoulders back. I do like kissing him, but I seriously need to breathe. I climb down his lap and stand up.

Jake narrows his eyes at my actions.

"Wanna go out somewhere?" I ask, doing some random jumping movements with my feet. I have too much energy right now.

"No," Jake grumbles.

"Please?" I pout.

"No."

"I'll die if I stay in the house any longer."

"I'm not in the mood," He says.

I glare. "You're not in the mood for anything." I huff.

"It's you who's not in the fucking mood for what I am." Jake glares back.

"Oh, what mood are you in that I'm not?" I ask, crossing my arms against my chest.

A look crosses his face as his eyes rake up and down my body. A smirk lifts the corner of his mouth, and he just stares at me with those eyes.

A flat look comes to my face, "You're horny?"

He nods.

"Seriously?" I exclaim, "How are you always horny?"