Chapter 38: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘꜱ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ

♥Chapter 38: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘꜱ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ♥

Chapter 38: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ♥

Kennedy

Toothy's house is, in simple words, gigantic.

I'm not even exaggerating. She lives in a freaking mansion!

Alex rolls the car into the driveway and stops, cutting off the engine.

Jake and I get out from the backseat.

I gaze at the mansion in front of me.

A hand clasps mine and I turn my head to see Jake, holding my hand in one hand and a bag in the other filled with our clothes, his college books, and a few of my stuffed toys.

We had a huge argument about how he couldn't take his college textbooks. It's a holiday for God's sake! He's supposed to be enjoying and completely forget about his college work and panic about it on the last night of the holidays.

But no, he just has to be the nerd!

Hot nerd.

In the end, he said, if he wasn't allowed to take his textbooks with him, I wasn't allowed to take my toys with me.

So yeah, in the end, we settled on an agreement and decided to take only three textbooks and three toys.

His relatives wanted us to live in the same house for a few days until the holidays were over.

I'm gonna be living in a mansion for a few days!

We walk into the mansion, with Alex following behind us.

A long and wide living room greets us with a few of Jake's relatives seated on the sofas.

"Finally!" Aunt Emma greets us as she stands up and places two kisses on Jake's and my cheeks.

She hugs Alex.

My eyes widen when my cheeks get kissed a billion more times by the rest of the ladies of the family members.

Jake's eyes flick to me and a corner of his lip tugs up. He notices me watching him and looks away.

"What?" I ask.

"You've got lipstick marks all over your face."

"You've got lipstick too." I point out, rubbing my face.

He rubs at his face too.

"Mi gente favorita!"

A loud voice booms throughout the halls and I look up to see Cole and Corey descending the steps, both together with their arms around each other's shoulders.

"¡Mis personas favoritas también!" Corey exclaims after Cole before whispering to Cole, "They both literally beg for me to let them get on their knees for me."