"What did you do, Serene?" She laughed knowingly and they both made themselves comfortable on my bed.

"First, it started with him saying I turned you away from him. Then I said he has bitch like tendencies." I laughed as well as Rachael.

Long story short; Oliver and Serene were arguing, Serene of course insulting him to the fullest extent. And she slapped him, almost made him fall to the ground, and started to cuss him out. Alessandro had him completely thrown out of the hospital.

We all sat and laughed for a moment, giving me an opportunity to be distracted from current life problems. It had to have been an hour or two before Alessandro finally came back.

"Oh, seems like your big dick daddy wants some alone time with you." Serene wiggled her eyebrows and Alessandro chuckled while shaking his head.

"Oh God. You nasty whore." Once she and Rachael were behind Alessandro, Serene bent Rachael over and they started making moaning faces. He turned around and they almost fell over when they tried to get out of position.

They walked out like giggling highschool kids. "Their characters." I nodded with a smile. "I have your discharge papers." My eyes fell down to the visible parts of his chest before slowly moving down.

Stay focused. Your mad at him.

"Love? Your drooling." He used his thumb to wipe fake drool from the corner of my mouth. I slapped his hand away causing him to laugh and his dimples show. It's so hard being mad at this Greek God.

"Where- uh.. Where will you be staying?" It was cute when he was all flustered and nervous.

"Serene's or my parents. That reminds me have you seen them? They look exactly me." He shook his head. "I should probably go see them."

He looked like he wanted to say something and took a deep breath before he did. "Can- can you stay with me?"

I smiled, signing the papers before handing them back. "I don't think so."

"I just want to keep an eye on you. You know, be there for you while you go through this..." He set the papers down and helped me out of the bed. He got onto his knees while I stayed seated on the bed.

I sighed, "We're both going through this. Your allowed to feel it too, Alessandro." He didn't make eye contact as he helped me into a pair of leggings. I grabbed his chin and forced his eyes up to mine. "Men can cry. If you want to cry I'm here."

The longer he stared into my eyes the watery they got. "It's okay. I'm here for you like your here for me. I've got you like you've got me." I said, he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head in my lap.

He was holding back his tears but I could feel his pain. His arms tightened around me and I placed a few kisses in his hair. We sat in this saddened silence, comforted by each other's breathing and the knowing fact that we'd be here for each other through this entire process.

"I'm sorry. I- I just-"

I cut him off, picking his head up and seeing one single tear fall. I kissed it then wiped it away. "I understand. But it's me, if you ever need to cry then I'm here." He nodded and I kissed his forehead.

He helped me change into a hoodie and grabbed all of my personal items. The nurse brought in a wheelchair since Alessandro didn't want me walking too much. We walked out the back so press wouldn't surround us.