Chapter 44

Avu reached home. Sid had decorated whole place and put her favourite dishes on table just to see her beautiful smile.

Avu: Sid ye sab kya hai?

Sid: Just a small surprise for you

He said with a smile.

Avu: (shouted) What the fuck is wrong with you hnn? Kis khushi mein ye sab order kia hai? Have you gone mad or what? Paiso ki itni kami hai aur tum ho ki ye sab kar rahe ho. Dimaag thikaane par hai yaa nhi tumhara?

Sid: Avi it's just a small thing. I just thought.....

Avu: (cuts him) What you thought? Mein itni mehnat karke ek ek rupia kama rahi hu. Oh hnn paise to mein kama rahi hu. Tum to velle ho. Tumhe kya hi value hogi paiso ki. Tumne socha surprise dete hai. Let's do some decorations, order Avu's favourite dishes. And then of course you will get what you want. Har ladke ki yahi problem hai. Just make your girl a bit happy and she will immediately open her legs for you. Paise mein kama rahi hu, tum aese nhi uda sakte. Stop wasting the money if you can't earn it. Khud to tumse ek bhi interview clear nhi hua

She threw her bag in anger and went in room. Sid was extremely shocked listening to her. She literally blamed him that he wants to get in her legs and is spoiling her money while he just wanted to a smile on her face. He got tears in his eyes. He just removed all decorations and dumped them in dustbin and kept the food in refrigerator.

Avu got fresh and did a bit of her office work while Sid prepared for his office. He didn't tell her about it. None of them talked and after sometime both went to sleep. Both laid on their sides turning their back to each others. But sleep was far from their eyes. Argument was coming in their mind again and again.

Next morning

Avu got ready to leave for her job. None of them was talking.

Avu's P.O.V.

Did I speak way too much? I think I should apologize. But he should also understand. How can he waste money like this which I am earning with so much hardwork?

P.O.V. ends

Sid's P.O.V.

Should I talk to her? Was I really wrong? But I just wanted to do something for her happiness. This time I won't talk to her.

P.O.V. ends

Avu left for her work. Sid got ready and left for his work after checking everything. He reached and was guided to go in a cabin where he was given official joining letter. He was asked to see the working for today. One of the senior employees was given the duty to instruct him regarding his work. He thanked the person and left along with the senior.

He did his work and was extremely happy as he don't have to sit idle at home from now and whole burden won't be on Avu. He completed his work and went home. He thought to finally forget the argument and give this happy to news to her.

As soon as he reached home, Avu had already reached. He was about to tell her when she spoke up without even noticing him in formals.

Avu: Sid I think jab bahar jaate hai to you should check locks. Peeche wala darwaza tumne khula chhod dia tha. Aese kaise bhool sakte ho koi ghoos aaye andar. Itni mehnat se jo kamaya hai koi le jae uthake to kya karenge hnn?

Sid realized maybe he forgot in last night's arguments tension and hurry to leave.v

Sid: Mein jaldi jaldi mein bhool gya hounga Avu

Avu: Wow jaldi. Konsi jaldi thi tumhe? Tumhe aese kaha jana tha? Tumhe to koi kaam bhi nhi karte hnn. Aesi konsi jaldi thi jo tumhe locks check karne ka bhi khayal nhi aaya? Kal ko gas bhi on chhod jaooge tumhara kya bharosa hai?

Sid: Avu I know galati ho gyi. But itna overreact karne ki kya zaroorat hai?

Avu: Overreact? Mein overreact kar rahi hu? Theek hai. Aage se ye saamne wala door bhi lock matt karna. Fine

She went in kitchen angrily to prepare dinner. Sid sighed sadly and went in room. He kept his joining letter on bed and went in washroom. Avu came after sometime.

Avu: Ye ladka samaan kyu nhi theek se rakhta

She said frustratedly and picked the letter and read it. Sid came out at that time while drying his wet hair. He didn't notice Avu and went to take out his clothes. He wore his clothes when Avu spoke up.

Avu: Congratulations

Sid: Hmm?

Avu: Congratulations ki tumhe job mil gayi. Tumne to mujhe batana bhi zaroori nhi samjha

She said more like taunting and Sid lost it. He threw the towel on bed angrily and shouted at her.

Sid: Saala kal raat se to batane ki koshish kar raha. Proper decorate kia. Tumhari favourite dishes mangwai. Surprise plan kia. But tumhe to laga I just want to have sex. Shaam ko aake batane ki koshish ko tumne tab bhi mauka nhi dia to kya karoo?

He shouted at her and went out. As he reached the door, he turned back.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter