Chapter 43

Sana: I...didn't get it

Sid nodded.

Sid: We ran away from home and came Abhishek's home. Abhi and Vaish had gotten married a few days ago. They let us live in their home

Avu: But things were never like we expected. We thought we both will be extremely happy with each other. We are made for each other

Sid: But things changed after we got married. We did marriage in a temple witnessed by Abhi and Vaish

Avu: Life became extremely difficult for two of us as soon as we got married

A/n: So whatever they told till now was from their own pov. It was similar. You can assume wording or telling way might be different. That's why I write this way. Further past will be in flashback and third person's pov. Sidneet's views on past will be given later.

Flashback

After marriage

Sidneet got married. Things were good for initial few days. One fine day, Sidneet were in room after dinner.

Avu: Sid it's almost a week. I think we should find a home for us now. For how much time are we gonna depend on Abhi and Vaishu?

Sid: I know. Same thing I wanted to discuss. They won't ever say but we should ourselves understand. I really don't want us to be a burden on someone even if they are our besties

Avu: I know right. We left our world on our own. It was our decision and trust on each other. We should even be responsible now

Sid: Hmm. So I have applied for a few jobs. I have interviews. I will attend them

Avu: I am also trying to find a job

Sid nodded. They talked for sometime and went to sleep with a hope of getting a job soon and moving out from here. Next few days, Sid attended interviews but there was no positive response. Today was the result of his last interview he gave. He didn't have much hope. So he was trying to find something else. Abhinavi were at office. Avu came with lunch. Sid was busy on his laptop. He was really sad and exhausted.

Avu: Sid

She said cheerfully keeping food in front of him but he was too lost in work.

Avu: Sid khaana

She jerked his shoulder.

Sid: Bhookh nhi hai

He said without even looking at her food.

Avu: Arre thoda sa to khalo

Sid:...

Avu: Sid

She was trying to call him by hitting his arm.

Sid: (shouted) Ek baar bola to samaj nhi aata kya? Nhi khana mujhe. The hell is wrong with you. Likh kar doo mujhe bhookh nhi hai. Saala dimaag kharab kar rakha hai

He threw his laptop on sofa and went from there. Avu was just shocked by his behavior. Though they had casual fights but this was first time he talked to her like that. She picked up food with teary eyes and kept in kitchen. She didn't eat even her food. Sid went on balcony. He sat there with support of wall. Cool air was blowing which calmed him a bit. He massaged his temples. He was worried for their future.

Sidneet didn't talk whole day. Abhinavi came home by evening. Vaish noticed something is off between them but shrugged off thinking it's their personal matter and they will sort on their own. They all had dinner. Though Sidneet ate unwillingly and all went to their respective bedrooms.

With Sidneet

Sid: Avni

She acted as if he isn't there and was just busy preparing bed.

Sid: Avi

She did her night routine completely ignoring his presence.

Sid: Avni I am sorry. Galati ho gyi. I was....

She ignored him and laid down covering herself with blanket and closed her eyes. Sid sighed and laid down on his side. Sid was waiting for Abhinavi to leave so he can talk to Avu. But things didn't go as he planned.

Avu: I have a job interview today

Vaish: All the best babe. Give your best

Avu nodded with a small smile.

Abhi: All the best

He said with a side hug.

Sid: All the best Avi

Avu: Thanks

She said plainly. Abhinavi were getting ready to leave so they didn't notice. Three of them left while Sid started to find his job. Sidneet didn't talk much for next few days. Sid gave few more interviews while Avu got a job. It wasn't much paid but it was enough for their daily necessities for now.

Avu: I got the job

Sid smiled and hugged her.

Sid: Congrats

Avu thought for a moment but then hugged him back with a smile.

Avu: I think we can get a home now. A small one

Sid nodded. They searched a small home for two of them.

Vaish: Guys kyu jaa rhe ho? Yaha theek to hai

Avu: Vaishi baby hum aaya karenge na. But for now we need to shift

Abhinavi understood and both of them shifted. Sid was called for training for one of the jobs. He was extremely happy. He thought to surprise Avu. So he set up a candle light dinner. He ordered decorative things and Avu's favourite dishes. He was expecting Avu would be extremely happy.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter