Chapter 34

Tere Jaane Ka Gam
Aur Na Aane Ka Gam
Phir Zamaane Ka Gam
Kya Karein?

Avu opened the door of her room and closed it and sat down on floor with her back resting on the door. She hugged her knees close to her heart and buried her head in her knees. No she was not crying. She was just emotionless. She didn't know how to react. Be angry on Sid for whatever happened? Be angry on herself for not making efforts in past? Be happy she met her son after ages? Be worried that Sid might do something against her in anger? To be sad and cry over her past? She was confused in her own thoughts. Every single thing since Sid came in her life till now were coming in her mind.

Raah Dekhe Nazar
Raat Bhar Jaag Kar
Par Teri To Khabar Na Mile

Avu's P.O.V.

I am done with all this. I am so tired of everything. Now to I don't even know what the hell is going on in my life. I just want all this to end. I just can't take it anymore. Thakk gayi hu dikhate hue sabko ki I am too strong. Mujhe farak nhi padta inn sabse. I have moved on from everything. But what about the inner pain I am suffering from inside and finally when I got used to all this. I started accepting this reality. To bhagwan ko tab bhi chain nhi mila. Fir uske saamne lakar khada kar dia 17 saal ke baad.

Aur wo Rahul. Usse mili. Phone pe baat bhi hoti rahi. Ek baar khayal bhi nhi aaya ki mera beta hai. Kya chal kya raha meri life mein? Mujhe hi samaj mein nhi aa raha? Aur kab tak kuch na kuch hota rahega? Jab lagta hai thoda track par aane laga sab kuch ho jata hai. Kya karoo? Ab to himmat bhi khatam hote ja rhi hai sab face karne ki.

P.O.V. ends

Bahot Aayi Gayi Yaadein
Magar Iss Baar Tum hi Aana
Iraade Fir Se Jaane Ke Nahi Laana
Tum Hi Aana

Meanwhile with Rahul and Sana

Sana was sitting in her room. She didn't come out from the room even once while Rahul was sitting outside on sofa. He was lost in his own thoughts.

Meri Dehleez Se Hokar
Bahaarein Jab Gujarti Hai
Yahan Kya Dhup Kya Saawan
Hawayein Bhi Barashti Hai

Rahul's P.O.V.

Gosh I was flirting with my own real sister. My twin. That girl is my freaking twin. Maine kabhi socha bhi nhi tha ki wo meri twin hogi. Woh chhodo maine to yahi nhi socha tha ki I have a twin and I never knew about it. Fuck.

From beginning I wished I had mom just like others. I used to wonder how she would be. Hanesha sochta tha ki aesa kya hua hoga dono mein ki they had to seprate. Aur aaj jab ye sab dekha to I don't know what to do, how to feel. I felt there is something extremely wrong.

P.O.V. ends

Humein Puchhon Kya Hota Hai
Bina Dil Ke Jiye Jaana
Bahot Aayi Gayi Yaadein
Magar Iss Baar Tum Hi Aana

Rahul saw the time and prepared something to eat. He went in room and kept one plate in front of Sana. He just signalled her to eat and went out. She also didn't speak anything and quitely ate. It was too awkward for two of them. He used to flirt with her. Though they never crossed any limits and it was friendly. But still knowing that the one you were flirting with is your real sister is too weird.

Koyi To Raah Woh Hogi
Jo Mere Ghar Ko Aati Hai
Karo Peechha Sadaon Ka
Suno Kya Kehna Chaahti Hai

With Sid

By night, he was standing in balcony with his hands folded near chest. He went near railing and stood there by keeping his hands on it. He shut his eyes tightly. His life was rewinding in front of his eyes. He even had a doubt when Rahul told about Sana's mom's birthday. He remembered Avu's birthday was on same day but he ignored it thinking must be a co-incidence. He opened his eyes and looked upward with his red eyes like he was asking God if he was happy by seeing him like this, by making his life a joke. He sighed as he knew no one has answers to his questions.

Tum Aaoge Mujhe Milne
Khabar Ye Bhi Tum Hi Laana
Bahot Aayi Gayi Yaadein
Magar Is Baar Tum Hi Aana

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter