ONE

Mariana May
(Unedited)
Walking out of this raggy ass high school building with my best friends onto summer break. Truth be told I was scared because I didn't have any job and I need money for collage next year.

My best friends didn't have to worry about that tho giving Ceaser brother was in a gang and they had money. And Omeria parents were filthy rich. I still wonder why she hang out with us.

But they didn't have anything to worry about but me my parents where in deep of debts but we lived a basic life just madly broke nobody knew about it my friends just thought we were regular broke. Ha no

"Omg I'm so ready for all the summer party's" Omeria said. Nodding in agreement me and Ceaser said we were too.

"Guys I have to find a summer job cuz ur girl needs ha money" I say playing off how I'm basically broke. "Girl you got us you'll be fine" Ceaser said. "Ha yea.." I said lowly.

Suddenly Ceaser brother pull up on us with a car full of fully tatted guys.

"Aye ceaser look who home" I head spooky say. Ceaser looked up and saw someone and started running to the car "RIOOOO" he yelled as somebody in a black hoodie step out the car and have ceaser a hug

"Ong your out of jail?!! What how ?!!!" Ceaser said hugging the man tightly. Me and Omeria just standing over here confused and wondering who this mysterious man is.

"Guys come come meet my brother" ceaser said running to us pushing us towards the man" Cee I have to get going my parents are going to be wondering where am I." I said trying to woo the other way. I hear chuckling, a deep sexy chuckle may I add. "Naw it's it Ceaser let her go" the mysterious man said in a ohhh so sexy deep rich voice. Giving me goosebumps I just smiled and waved goodbye still not getting a look at the guy and turned around and walked away

"Damnnnn that assss" I head one of the guys said "shut the fuck up" I hear Omeria say to him. Rolling my eyes and laughing I headed to my old car ahhh my baby had her since I was a freshman.
.
.
.
Getting home my parents greeted me and I made my way upstairs.

I went to my desk and looked online for jobs but out of my luck I found nothing.

I layed on my bed and watched Netflix thinking and think what to do.

Getting irritated I got up and went to took a shower.

Getting out the shower I changed and lotion my body and put my clothes on.

( her sleeping outfit )

Going downstairs  I went and made me some noodles. Waiting for my noodles to finsihed I scrolled they TikTok.

A video came up of a pornstar showing how much money she got.

I was intrigued...

I mean I wouldn't just have sex with anybody but what's so bad if I show a lil body for cash.

Gots to see it threw my boi

A cam girl..

I have an amazing body and I mean I'm confident and I won't be showing my face so I don't see any harm.

And I get paid?!

Hell yea

I just have to make sure nobody find out which should be easy bc my parents are always gone or sleep and my friends don't really come over so I should be good. Right?

Ouuuuuu first chapter. Y'all I'm so exited for this book!!! Anit Rio just so ughh sexy mtffffffff

Anyways drop y'all thought cuz I wana know what y'all think😁😁