Chapter 26: The Attack

Start from the beginning

Roman: What took you so long. Anyway that's matter, time to have some fun.

Suddenly they heard footsteps, turning around they see Isis.

Roman: You.

Isis: Oh, you remember me. Get we can skip the introduction part.

Cyclone

Isis: Henshin!

Cyclone

Lost: Saa, omae no tsumi wo kazoero!

Roman: Neo, go.

Lost run at them, Neo is hesitant about this.

Roman: What are you doing, ATTACK HIM!

Neo charge in, she swing her umbrella, Lost just dodge moving past her and kick Roman. Neo charge in swinging her umbrella with Lost block.

The two look into each other eyes, not saying a word.

He break the power struggle and slam his fist to the floor creating a gust of wind knocking her back.

Lost then run at Roman who try his best to dodge, while jumping Lost kick him making him flung to the wall. Lost walk closer to him, he then pull Neo shirt using her as a human shield.

Roman: Stand still Neo. He doesn't have the guts to hit a girl.

Neo fully know that this isn't true, Isis will hit a girl if he had to. She look into his eyes with distress, she still have feeling for Roman who give her a life, while Isis save her life.

Suddenly Roman break the control panel making the bullhead lost control crashed into the one next to it. He grab Neo umbrella then jump off leaving them there to fall to the dead.

Metal

Lost grab Neo holding her, the bullhead crashed landed.

Inside the rubble, memory of the her parents got kill flashes through her mind, tear start falling down her cheek.

The painful memory trigger her past trauma, as she cry.

Neo: I-I-sor-y.

Suddenly her voice came back after so long, she forgot how to pronounce.

Lost: Are you okay?

Neo: Isi-s?

Lost: I'm still here.

She open her eyes seeing, Isis ontop of her, using his body and his staff as support so she won't get crush by the force of the crash.

Neo: I-so-rry.

Lost: Don't worry, I will get us out of here.

He then lift up the rubble, his body was shaking.

Lost: Get out, I won't hold it for much longer.

Neo then ran out as Lost drop the rubble.

She get out of the crash as polices pointed their gun at her.

COP: You are under arrest! Put you hand on the air or we will shoot!

Panicking she step back, they then fire at her, she was exhausted from her trauma she can't think straight.

Suddenly Lost jump infront blocking the bullets. They stop their attack.

COP: Lost what's the meaning of this.

Lost: She's...not the enemy.

He fall on one knee as his armor faded. Seeing this make her panic even more, she then run off.