Melancholic.

_________________

When the sudden news of Katherine being hurt reached the year of the two love birds having their time of life, their immediate reaction was to run towards the castle.

As they stepped in to the castle

"Something's not right" said Jungkook.

"We shall see what's wrong after we attend Mrs Jeon, tokki"

"No, Taehyung, Something is not right."

"I don't understand what you speak, Tokki, we will talk after attending your mother"

"Taehyung don't-" He looked back to see a dark black wormhole structured sphere appearing behind Jungkook, and a hand was stuck out from the void slowly, pulling him inside.

"Share me your darling for a while, Your majesty"

He couldn't ran towards him on time due to the sudden intrusion.

"JUNGKOOK!"  But he was gone with a cry echoing around.

He fell on his knees.

When the knights and captains including Katherine came out, They were bewildered seeing Taehyung on his knees. Shaking him, flooding him with questions which he wasn't concious enough to answer.

Looking up to Katherine when she cupped his cheeks, his eyes red from un-shed tears.

"Taehyungie, what happened, where is Jungkook?"

His breathe was uneven.

"He took him away from me, right under our security, in my presence, from my side"

He growled.

"I will Kill Hoseok"
______________

"Taehyung!" The door burst open, saving Taehyung to answer the woman looking expectantly towards him.

"Jimin." He spoke lightly.

"We have found Hoseok".
__________________

"I sense no aura Jungkook around him"

Hoseok was found downstairs in the basement dungeon which was closed and buried for centuries, in a very bad condition.

"It cannot be, it was him, he took him right under my nose, I know, I am sure it was him"

"Taehyung how can you be so sure?"
Asked Yoongi.

"I saw the fire spirit with him, Salamander was by his side, I'm sure i saw it"

"But according to my readings he hasn't used any power from the past months--"

"Then your readings are Wrong, Yoongi, unless Hoseok never had the power!"

Jimin looked up.

"We never saw salamander beside him."

Both looked at him.

With wide eyes he spoke.
" We saw undine by jin's side, Gnome by namjoon's side, and sylph by Yoongi's side. We never saw salamander by his side."

"Because he said he wasn't powerful enough to show it to us.." with wide eyes Yoongi looked at Taehyung.

"Fuck"

_____________

"Who can it be then?" Spoke Jimin.
"We have no others to doubt on"

"Everything's at side but first we need to find out how Hoseok was in this condition, maybe we get some hint of who was behind this."

"It's not possible unless-"

"There was an intervention of Black magic" Taehyung cut off Yoongi, with an angry look.

"But there is none other than Jungkook with black magic, except the witches, but even witches having the advantage of it, they cannot use it always."

"But they can use sometimes" pointed out Yoongi.

"But witches black magic  cannot be used unless in contact with light magic which means-"

"Levi is back, he was never gone! He's here with a witch and the only witch powerful enough to conduct such magic is-" Yoongi looked at Taehyung.

"Jiah" said Jimin.

"The history is repeating itself"

Taehyung growled gritting his teeths.

"You shall see my wrath then sister dear"

_____________
Undine is the water spirit.
Salamander is the fire spirit.
Sylph is the wind spirit.
Gnome is the earth spirit.

Took me two hours to complete the chapter.