"It's a paper", Jungkook said taking the paper ball out of the pocket.

"What does it say??"

" 'you liked the dick, isn't it ?' With a number on it. Mr. Kim, what have you been doing yesterday? Are you involved in the sex industry behavior of the loss? Believe me, it's not worth it-"

"Have you lost your mind Jungkook? Why would I do that? It's nothing let's go."

I guess we might meet again.

"Thankyou you ma'am for the stay and please call me if that man bothers you again, at least inform the police and get some protection,"

"Thank you I'll do, please have a safe drive"

———-
Areum

Finally back to Busan.

Ughh I missed it. Well it's not that I hated Seoul, I won't lie I had some pretty good company there but I guess I should be back to life, home, work, and my love.

I need nothing more.

"Heyyyy Joo-hyuk? I thought you were picking me up? Where are you??". I called my boyfriend as there was no sign of him at the airport.

"Ohhh I'm sorry Areum I don't think I can make it, I have work"

"Oh it's fine, I'll get a taxi-"

"Well, it's kinda your fault you know. You were supposed to come yesterday, I canceled all my plans and now I will have to do extra work today. ugh whatever, I'm glad you're back. See you soon, gotta go bye.

"Yeah let's meet for lunch-

.....

He hung up.

He can be such an asshole sometimes
But I guess it's fine, I broke the promise the first this time. I wanted to, meet him, at first but I missed mom and her food too.

_________

"Eomma your lovely daughter is back." It felt so good to be back even though I was away just for a weekend.

"Lovely my foot. Where were you yesterday?? I told you to come straight home but you never listen and just keep roaming here and there.

"Eomma give me a break, please. I just got back, and I missed my flight yesterday", The great secret slipped through my tongue.

Areum, brace yourself.

"YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? You never take me seriously, do you? See you missed your flight where did you stay? Are you hurt, how careless you could be? You don't care about me at all, you'll know my value when I'll die. And what bout Joo-hyuka? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU Call ME YESTERDAY?"

I better stop her now.

"Eomaaaa you can scold me later but I'm hungry, I didn't get any food yesterday and I'm so hungry"

"Oh my god, this girl how many times I've told you not to miss your meal? Have you seen your health? You'll become a stick at this rate, kiddo you should never miss a meal ever.

There is no escape from her scolding.

"If you don't stop scolding me I'll miss another meal"

"Right I've made your fav food and freshen up and I'll serve you and Jungkook was looking for you."

Jungkook, how can I forget what I did. A sudden sense of regret filled me. I promise to make things alright Jungkook.

"I'll look into it and I love you, mom."

"I love you too sweetie."

__________

"Ughhhh your food is heaven eomma, you should start a restaurant or something.

"Eat a lot my daughter, and yeah take this box for Joo-hyuka, you said he was busy right take this and make sure he eats it.

"Mom he's not home yet." He was super busy because of skipping his Sunday duty.

"Hmm just leave it in his fridge and message him, you know how much he loves my food too."

"Yeah, sometimes I think he's only dating me for your food ."

"Yeah yeah now hurry up and take this, go safely!!"

"Byeee."

_________

Mom loves Joo-hyuk. One of the many reasons I guess I'll marry him. I reached his house, soon to be course told me he was considering getting engaged soon. He said that in February and it's July so I guess he'll propose to me soon.

Mom said I can move in with him after engagement. She'll miss me but she wants me to fully adjust before getting married.

His door is unlocked?

I guess he returned soon, good he'll eat the food before it gets weird and we'll get some we time. I'll apologize to him for yesterday as well I can't see him mad for too long.

"Joo-hyuk are you home??? I got you some food."

I heard some giggling but it stopped as soon as I entered the lining room.

"Areum? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I got you some food..."

He was with a company, his best friend and co-worker, Jung Soojin. She's nice and sweet to me, she is a walking goddess I can't understand how someone can not like her.

"Your mom cooked it? Oh it'll be amazing"

"You're back Areum", Soojin asked

"Yes, I just returned today. You guys were having all the fun without me. Let me serve the good and then we'll eat together.

I went to the kitchen and Joo-hyuk followed me. "Areum we were kind of in the middle of something"

"Oh I promise I won't disturb you, I know you have a lot of work because of missing yesterday," I assured him as I heated the food.

"No Areum, it's something personal."

"Personal?What about work?"

"Yeah Soojin is going through a divorce and she needs me more than anything. I'm sorry I know I promised to meet soon."

"Oh I'm so sorry please take care of her, enjoy the food. I guess I'll leave you two alone. Love you, bye"

"Thank you for understanding, byee."

————

I don't know why I'm so childish, Soojin is his best friend and she's going through a down phase and here I'm being petty about it. I should be ashamed of myself. I guess I'll just meet Jungkook for now.

'New message'

Unknown: I bet you like dick too.

This bitch.

___________

A/N: Yay I'm not dead yet. B')

H

ow was the chapter??
Sorry for the long break and thank you for being patient and I love you all💋

Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
The new chapter will come soon.

Ps- now we know why Areum is so talkative. (hint: your mama)