𝟏𝟔 - ❝SHOWER THOUGHTS.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

i don't like writing abt my bby like this red flag when he's just misunderstood 😭 i hope this chapter could clarify more, even if it could be seen as invalid. hope you enjoy this chapter <3

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒

"𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒.. 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑?"

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇. 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐄?"

Kageyama just took you to the bathroom to shower, thanking the heavens that he would spoil you with aftercare before he gave you the chance to explain yourself. You had to really think of your point clearly, so that you and him wouldn't have any misunderstanding just because you said something wrong without meaning to. But you didn't expect Kageyama to multi-task and do both at the same time.

"Yeah, but—" You were cut off by Kageyama lathing your shoulders with soap, surprised how gentle his touch was. It had been a while since someone else helped you bathe. Not that you needed it. It just felt relaxing, like a personal massage. In a sense, it sort of was. It just felt calm and comfortable, like Kageyama had this charm to make you that way. Well, he was your ex-boyfriend after all. There was a reason why he was your boyfriend.

"Shush, you can talk now," Kageyama told you, rolling your eyes at him. "Hey, could you wash my hair?"

"You big baby," You pouted at him, making him chuckle as you reached for his shampoo. You slather a fair amount of it in your palm, making it lather as you massaged his scalp.

"I miss these," Kageyama sighed, smiling at you.

"Me too," You replied with a small smile back.

"So?" Kageyama asked. "Mind telling me why me cooking naked scared you?"

"It didn't scare me!" You laughed, remembering how ridiculous he looked. And how he looked... just a bit... slightly hot.

"Then why'd you lock the door?" He asked. He didn't have a smile on his face. Just serious, genuine curiosity why you ran off like that.