𝟎𝟏 - ❝BACK TO HIM.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐍,

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆.

You haven't even said anything yet, but the viewers were already flowing like a river. It made you chuckle and wave at the camera.

"Hey, babies!" You greeted, a smile plastered on your face.

_________________________

ryuksleftbuttcheek:

Hey queennnnnn

iana:

fyp 😳😩🥰

lyxantelleir:

HEY HEY HEYYY

shizuku-Usagi:

omg you so pretty ngl-

_______________________

You gently laugh at the comments and sat down in the chair you prepared. You shuffled in your seat, getting comfortable with your position.

"Remember the video where I said you can comment on what I can do for the next stream?" You asked, which earned a ton of "Yes!" comments. You chuckled and reached out for a cap, filled with your fan's written ideas.

"So, I wrote down all of them and decided to leave it to Ms. Luck. Ready?" You added, which filled the comment section with hype energy.

_________________________

XIAOCOMEHOME:

LET'S GEDDIT

iana:

IT BETTER BE GOODD 😤

75k others:

and i go oop-

hollywood spam:

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

_______________________

You chuckled as you read the comments while shuffling the papers in every direction. And when you thought it was the perfect time to pick out the paper, your hand instinctively got the piece of paper nearest you and waved it in front of cam.

You slowly unraveled the piece of paper, some thrill slipping through your mood. Once it was flat, you turned it around. Your eyes widen slightly when you saw the contents of the piece of paper.

anonymous517:

Wear a maid outfit while dancing the Nya arigato!

You chuckled lightly and stood up from the chair, to show the contents of the paper to the camera. Most of the viewer's eyes widen and either praised whoever anonymous517 is, thanked you who actually wrote the idea down, and was frustrated since they thought their idea was much much better.

_________________________

dojacatmyjam:

I'm simping just from the idea--

tevluswon:

omg yas 🧚‍♀️

akatsukisupremacy:

SHE ACTUALLY WROTE THE IDEA DOWN🧎‍♀️🥺

KATSUKISGF:

Ya'll didn't bring your simp card 🙄

_______________________

"Well, that concludes the stream! I hope you all enjoyed! See ya till next stream!" You said, waving bye-bye at the camera which made the viewers upset, wanting to see more of you. Some concluded their good bye, some saying to not end it yet, and some left the moment they saw what you were gonna do.

You pressed the end button of the stream, and sighed wondering where to get your maid outfit. You weren't exactly rich, but you weren't broke either. You immediately left Tiktok and pressed an online shopping app, scrolling through maid outfits and below were high prices for it. You closed your phone, wondering how to get the maid outfit that was required for a low price or even without sacrificing any cash.

You were staying in a male friend's house, and you knew he wasn't into this stuff so you knew he wasn't an option. You could ask your other friends, but they were too far away from your home town. You could sew, but you didn't want to sacrifice any of your clothing or know where to get the appropriate cloth.

Your eyes then flashed as you stared at the ceiling, indicating that you got an idea. You remembered that you left a maid outfit in your ex's apartment. You cringed, remembering you were in such a hurry before and looking like trash at the time. It has been about 1 year since then, you either cringed or became upset whenever you remembered the unfortunate moment.

You sighed, remembering the face of your ex and when you saw yourself in the mirror, crying pathetically as your male friend comforted you. But you were just gonna stop by his apartment, hoping he didn't mind the sudden drop or hoping he wasn't there and left the door unlocked.

You chuckled to yourself because of your pathetic ideas, and thought of the cons and pros. Pros, you get the outfit without sacrificing your precious cash and the location was slightly nearby. Cons, it is in the hands of your ex, Kageyama Tobio; but knowing him he'd probably just let you find it and let you take your leave you hope.

You sighed, concluding what you were gonna do tomorrow.

You were gonna face your high school sweetheart once more, just for a maid outfit.