━𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐀 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓.

Why were you pouring him a glass? Well unfortunately, Hinata's team the Black Jackals won against Schweiden Adlers, Kageyama's team. He wasn't angry or anything, he was not saying anything at all. You knew it actually motivated him to try harder to beat Hinata next time. But whenever you try to talk to him, he won't say anything; so you just let him be.

But not completely, you were holding his hand and hugging his arm when you had the chance, which he didn't deny. But then again you could just be overreacting, maybe he was just extremely tired.

When the both of you came home he just chilled in the couch while here you are now, pouring him a glass of milk. You walked to the living room, seeing Kageyama slouching on the couch. When he turned his head at your direction, you softly smiled at him; earning a quick smile from him as you sat beside him. You offered him the glass of milk, to which he hesitantly took.

When his lips met the corner of the glass, he gulped it all, leaving an empty glass to rest at the table. Despite seeing it a multiple times, you were still surprised whenever Kageyama finished his milk quickly. You chuckled and leaned on his shoulder, to which he obliged too. You arranged yourself, hugging his arm and letting your legs dangle from the couch.

He didn't react harshly to anything you were doing that involved touching him, which meant it was fine. He threw his head back, sighing as he did. You looked over at him to see his eyes closed.

"You okay, Kags?" you asked, hoping for a response this time. He nodded and leaned his head on your shoulder. Finally, he was gradually coming out of his quiet shell. You smiled gently, retreating your hand from his arm, tucking your hands in his hair and softly playing with it.