𝟎𝟕 - ❝SECOND FLURRY.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s  n o t e📚✍️🥴

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

y'know what song fits in this book? if you don't know, then listen to la la land by demi lovato <3 YEAH I RECOMMEND SONGS, SO? i never knew this book was going to be angst, BELIEVE ME

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃

𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄.

It was the same cheesy Samsung alarm that always annoyed you to dismiss it yourself and get bad-mouthed at. Then have angry sex. It was Kageyama's obviously, you weren't that lazy to leave it in a simple yet annoying default alarm.

The phone was near you, and looked at what kind of alarm it was before dismissing it yourself. Your eyes darkened when you saw the contents. It wasn't an alarm. It was someone calling him. It was termed "AB <3" and it irritated you. Especially the heart. Could he have been lying?

Before you knew it, you accepted the call and put it on speaker, leaving it on the coffee table for it to be displayed.

"Kags baby~?" The other side said, giggling so seductively afterwards. The moment her voice was absorbed in your head, you immediately ended the call, leaving "Kags baby" speechless. He was even more bewildered when you stood up so quickly. And when he realized where you were heading for, he stood up.

"Oh.." He whined, the feeling all too familiar. "Y/N, let me explain!"

"The last time I let you explain, look how that turned out??" You exclaimed angrily, a sarcastic smile on your face. It was to represent your disbelief how naïve you were to think you could trust him again. "You destroyed my trust again."